Bobbi Brown F&F Sale Starts Soon

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I know a lot of you don't really like Bobbi Brown but I'm a huge fan and I got advance notice today that her Friends and Family Sale (20% off) is starting on bobbibrown.com soon!  I've already got a few things in my cart but that could change once I look around a bit more. 

Anyone else want to take advantage of 20% off?

I am not usually into BB, but I will have a look in case something calls to me. What's in your cart?

Well, right NOW (this is all subject to change!) I have a Sparkling eye shadow in Sunshine, and I really like her Rich Lip Colors so I think I have that in Heather Pink, and two long wearing cream eye shadows.  I've been looking for a warm toned sort of nude-ish color with a tiny bit of shimmer to use as a base for eye shadow, and I think one of hers will fit the bill.  And there's a bronze-y plum one that sounds pretty too.  My sister and I are having a shopping date via phone and computer tomorrow to 'shop' some more and see what we can come up with, since we live four hours apart.  :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Aw, that should be fun B! I couldn't have a shopping date with my sister because she'd try to talk me out of buying anything, lol. She's obnoxious like that.

I'm excited for the sale! I'm going to replace my Black Ink gel liner. I might try some other gel liner colors as well.

Hey Lola!  Actually my sister USED to do that to me until I kind of got her in to make up too!  She doesn't go completely insane like I do but I have gotten her to enjoy it!  And she loves Bobbi Brown so it usually isn't too hard to get her excited about that.  We always have fun chatting on the phone, each of us on our computers, saying "Ok what do you think about this?" or "Ok how about that color?"  :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

So here's what we ended up ordering:  I ordered the Long Wear Cream Eye Shadow in Velvet Plum, Sparkle Eye Shadow in Sunlight, Rich Color Eye Shadow in Pink Silk, Rich Color Lipstick in Heather Pink, and a new 6-pan palette.  My sister got the same Pink Silk shadow, a palette, the Metallic Eye Shadow in Burnt Sugar (I love this color) and Eye Shadow in Navy. 

I should have gotten a mascara too but I forgot. 

Yay! You and your sister both have great picks coming your way! I just placed my order for Black Ink, Black Mauve Shimmer and Ivy Shimmer Ink. Simple, but I'm still super excited!

Oh Black Mauve Shimmer Ink is one of my favorites!  I love that one--I think I should wear it tomorrow!

I read about this sale on Beauty Snob. Not only is the 20% discount nice, but you also get free shipping if you spend over $65. I also think it's awesome that Bobbi Brown is donating $10,000 toward Dress For Success Worldwide - it's a great cause.

I ended up getting High Shimmer Lipgloss in Bellini, Lip liner in beige, creamy lip color in pale mauve and long wear cream eye shadow in stone. I wasn't going to get the eye shadow until I read what you were getting and I couldn't resist. Your order sounds so exciting! I can't wait to get mine too!

Latest posts

Back