Bobbi Brown Face Brush vs. Aromaleigh Delectable Kabuki

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I really want a new kabuki, and these are the two that I'm interested in. Does anyone have any experience with either of these, or better yet, tried both? I'd appreciate any input!

Thanks!
smile.gif

I haven't tried the Bobbi Brown face brush but I have the blush brush and I love it! I also love the Aromaleigh Kabuki, it works so great for applying loose powder. I haven't tried other Kabuki brushes so I can't compare though. I've been so satisfied with this one that I haven't needed to try others.
icon_smile.gif

i've tried the BB one & it's nice, but there's one even better. Skin Allison Rafaelle makes a MUCH better one b/c the handle is longer & the brush head is fuller & softer. a little spendy, but totally worthwhile. here's a link:

http://www.drugstore.com/products/pr...1&atrxp4=23758

don't forget to use ebates for a 6% rebate & they always have free shipping after $49.

HTH!
smile.gif

I've the Bobbi Brown Kabuki brush on my Xmas wishlist coz i heard it's one of the best out there.. I've also heard Cat Cosmetics do fab ones aswell, has anybody tried that brush?

Latest posts

Back