Bobbi Brown Gel Eyeliner

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
FedEx just left my house. I ordered Bobbi Brown's Longwear Gel Eyeliner in BlackPlum and an Ultra Fine Eyeliner Brush.

I'd can't wait to try it out. Is it similar to the Fluidlines? I don't have any of those yet. If this works the way I hope it does,I am going to order some more colors.

Enjoy your new BB's
icon_smile.gif

Originally Posted by Sheridan FedEx just left my house. I ordered Bobbi Brown's Longwear Gel Eyeliner in BlackPlum and an Ultra Fine Eyeliner Brush.
I'd can't wait to try it out. Is it similar to the Fluidlines? I don't have any of those yet. If this works the way I hope it does,I am going to order some more colors.

Originally Posted by Trisha I have Black Plum! I really like it, its a plummy chocolately brown!
I think they are comparable to MAC, but obviously like Stila have less colours x

I like how they are almost a jellied texture in the pot, they are very easy to apply. I think Laura has a couple of these?

That's what drew it to me,the color. I,m glad to know they go on easily. I know,I'll just have to take my time and practice. This should be interesting.

Thanks for answering my question.
icon_smile.gif

Hiya Sheridan, i only have 1 BB Gel Eyeliner but i had Granite before too but i swapped it away. I love them. The MAC Fluidlines are more creamier than them but i find the BB last longer on my lower inner rims. ENJOY
biggrin.gif

Thanks Laura!

I am looking forward to trying them out,so I can compare the two brands. I finally got a few FluidLines yesterday. They were by default. But one person's lost,is another one's gain.
smile.gif

LOL! I just read that post alright.. I'm looking forward to seeing how you compare the fluidlines with the BB Gel's now!

Latest posts

Back