bobbi brown has fix brow service?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by winnieatice in the counter ... does anyone know?thanks!!!

Not sure what you mean by that, Winnie - is it a product or a brow service they do to tidy them up?
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 Not sure what you mean by that, Winnie - is it a product or a brow service they do to tidy them up?
tongue.gif
i mean some beauty store have fix brow service. we pay money to them fix our brow.

I'm not sure if they offer that as a service. I've seen some MA's clean-up brows @ no cost, but not all will touch brows. To be safe, contact BB via her website, www.bobbibrowncosmetics.com. They should be able to help you get a counter if the service is available.

Originally Posted by keaLoha I'm not sure if they offer that as a service. I've seen some MA's clean-up brows @ no cost, but not all will touch brows. To be safe, contact BB via her website, www.bobbibrowncosmetics.com. They should be able to help you get a counter if the service is available. thank you
smile.gif

Hi there! Benefit cosmetics has a brow bar with brow service and facial waxing. It's really good! They are trying to make brow bars available to more locations, but we have to make the $$$$ before the brow bar can be installed. Ours is coming soon in late Spring!!!!

They do waxing and stuff at makeup counters?? I don't think I've ever seen that out here.... hmmmm Well, acutally I get mine done @ my nail salon, so I really haven't been looking either!
icon_redface.gif

I saw some Lancome counters having a brow station but I haven't seen Bobbi Brown Brow service anywhere.

Ooh, these brow counters sound cool. Hope they arrive in Ireland soon!

Back