Bobbi Brown Holiday 2007: Pink Quartz Collection

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Bobbi Brown Holiday 2007: Pink Quartz Collection

A girl can never have too many pairs of shoes, too many compliments, or too many Bobbi Brown shimmer brick compacts.

The newest limited-edition Shimmer Brick Compact, Pink Quartz, is part of the Bobbi Brown Holiday 2007 Pink Quartz Collection. A blend of pink, rose, beige and gold hues create a soft golden glow—or can be used individually as eyeshadow or highlighter. Also in this collection is the Pink Quartz Mini Brush Set and, of course, the Best of Chocolate Eye & Lip Kit that we told you about last month.

Will you be adding Pink Quartz to your collection?

Source

Ohh...I think that shimmerbrick would look great on my skintone!!! Unfortunately, all my $$$ is going to Christmas gifts for others this year.

I wonder if they'll still have any left after Christmas? lol.

That is pretty. But I'll wait for cheaper mineral dupes
wink.gif

Why does she always come up with those colors, I love the idea but I want more choices!! please at least come up with purples? lol

no no no no no!! Why did you ever post this? I can't resist..i must have! <drool>

Originally Posted by AprilRayne /img/forum/go_quote.gif Does anyone know how much it is? I really want it! The brush set is $45 and the Shimmerbrick is $38.

i definitely love the brush set, and the e/s look interesting. i don't like much the chocolate thing.

Considering I like, worship at the altar of Bobbi Brown, I will eat up anything new that brilliant lady comes up with.

Latest posts

Back