Bobbi Brown line? Feedback?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
In my continual search for the right foundation, powder & concealer, I purchased the Bobbi Brown oil-free foundation in Sand, the yellow tint loose powder and the three-in-one concealer in light bisque/sand/pale yellow. In the store it looked great. Today, as always, I am oily all around my nose and the makeup seems to have virtually disappeared except for what's globbed in my pores. Oh and I also used the Bobbi Brown oily skin primer underneath. Any feedback from Bobbi Brown users? I'm on the verge of just not wearing makeup at all. I am so tired of finding what I think is a fantastic product, only to be disappointed after getting it home and using it.

Hiya southerngal.. I've used Bobbi Browns Oil Free Foundation before but to be honest the coverage was too light for my liking. It felt like i wasn't using anything at all on my face so i dont really rate it that high.

I havent tried the 3 in 1 concealer but i do use their creamy concealer for under my eyes and i really like that.

What kind of foundation are you looking for and some of us may be able to help you out. If you're looking for full coverage then i'd highly recommend trying Estee Lauders Doublewear Foundation. It lasts all day on my oily skin & i mix with moisturiser for the days i'd like lighter coverage.

Originally Posted by Laura Hiya southerngal.. I've used Bobbi Browns Oil Free Foundation before but to be honest the coverage was too light for my liking. It felt like i wasn't using anything at all on my face so i dont really rate it that high.
I havent tried the 3 in 1 concealer but i do use their creamy concealer for under my eyes and i really like that.

What kind of foundation are you looking for and some of us may be able to help you out. If you're looking for full coverage then i'd highly recommend trying Estee Lauders Doublewear Foundation. It lasts all day on my oily skin & i mix with moisturiser for the days i'd like lighter coverage.

Hi. I am looking for full but NATURAL coverage in an oil-free line that offers warm colors. The Lancome product I need does not offer a color for me. I do not want a mask look.

Then i'd definetly recommend the Estee Lauder foundation. It gives full coverage & you only need the tiniest amount. Try and get a sample at your nearest counter & let me know what you think!

Back