Bobbi Brown makeup and website changes

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
The new benefits start September 27th on bobbibrown.com. All bobbibrown.com shoppers will be given the option of selecting a complimentary sample when they checkout but soon our registered members will be able to select two samples from an expanded list of sample options. I've tried some of the Bobbi Brown products in the recent month and actually like them. Any opinions about the line? How is compared to other makeup artists like Laura Mercier, Trish Mcevoy etc?

Originally Posted by Reija(admin) The new benefits start September 27th on bobbibrown.com. All bobbibrown.com shoppers will be given the option of selecting a

complimentary sample when they checkout but soon our registered

members will be able to select two samples from an expanded list of

sample options.

I've tried some of the Bobbi Brown products in the recent month and actually like them. Any opinions about the line? How is compared to other makeup artists like Laura Mercier, Trish Mcevoy etc?

Hi Reija,I think the Bobbi foundation is pretty good, but I've used better so I would not buy it. Also I would not buy Bobbi eye liners since she said hereself that they are all basically the same. The product of hers that I've heard raves about is her creamy blush. I think she has a stick blush that is highly rated.

Mostly I hear that her colors, in general, are very skin color-flattering and are catered to those who like a more natural look.

See ya soon!

(p.s. as per mortgage convo: tomorrow I have an appointment to find out about getting training!)

Bobbi is definitely worth checking out, though I agree with Cali's comments. BB is a 6 or half-dozen difference from Laura Mercier and Trish. Overall, some stand-out products from Bobbi's line are: Gel Eye Liners - Great color selection and these wear like iron. I know you like the Styli-Style pencils but if you ever use a brush to apply liner, then these ar worth checking out. Lipstick and gloss - Her quality is good and I'll especially recommend her because of the selection of truly wearable shades. Shadows - the pots are very generous in quantity and her defining shades like Mahogany are perfect for lining. Cream Blush Sticks - nice color selection and the samples I've owned were long lasting.

Originally Posted by Reija(admin) The new benefits start September 27th on bobbibrown.com. All bobbibrown.com shoppers will be given the option of selecting a complimentary sample when they checkout but soon our registered members will be able to select two samples from an expanded list of sample options. I've tried some of the Bobbi Brown products in the recent month and actually like them. Any opinions about the line? How is compared to other makeup artists like Laura Mercier, Trish Mcevoy etc?

I just bought the BB Limited Edition Concealer from Gloss.com....got it yesterday...came with a Clarins Plum Eyeliner. REally nice!

Thanks for the recommendations! I do have the gel eye liner but I forget to use it.
smile.gif

Latest posts

Back