Bobbi Brown Metallic Eye Shadows Now Available!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Marisol posted about these eye shadow a month or so ago... and now they are available for purchase at bobbi brown's website.

They are $45 per trio... and there are 4 color groups. Purples, blues, greens, and golds (burnt sugar metallics)

These look sooooo pretty, but I don't know if I have the $$ to get them right now, as I've spent so much money on makeup lately. Way too many hauls for me. I think it might of been the 3 pair of designer shades i bought this month too. lol!

here's some pics... let us know how they are if anyone gets any.
smile.gif

5xgrqe1.jpg

6g1aw4g.jpg

68kzqq8.jpg

4m0h66w.jpg

yay! my first time posting images! they worked!

YES!! I LOVE the green and gold ones!! Wowie!! I forgot about these... Last time I was in Nordstrom and I passed Bobbi Brown and I thought to myself that I saw pics on here of "something" that I really liked and I couldn't find what the hell I was looking for... So these were it! And they obviously weren't there when I looked... Well here they are... I'll have to look at them the next time I'm around a Bobbi Brown counter.
smile.gif
Pretty colors!!

Ooooo...those are really pretty and I love Bobbi Brown!! Damn...another lemming!

Latest posts

Back