Bobbi Brown Shimmer Brick

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I recently received this in a swap (the pink one). I had been dying to try it, but now I don't find myself using it that much because it doesn't seem to do much for me. Any siggestions on how to use this prodcut?

i got rid of mine b/c it didn't show up on me. however, it makes a great highlighter on the cheekbones atop a blush. also try it as a highlighter on the brow bone. lastly, dust lightly on the chest (perhaps w/a cotton ball or Kabuki brush) for the holiday season.

I have the bronze shimmerbrick & i love it. I apply it to my cheekbones & also to my neck, top of my shoulders & chest (when i'm going out!). My friend uses her shimmerbrick as eyeshadows aswell & they look lovely. If you still feel it's not showing, i'd suggest putting it up for swap & try and swap for a BRONZE shimmerbrick!!

I've never tried the beige but was considering getting it.. Would u recommend it FeistyFemme?? Or should i just stick with my bronze one??

I love the Beige, but I use it differently than the Bronze.

I use the Bronze mostly for e/s... love the rosegold and chocolate shades as lid and crease colors!

I tend to use the Beige mostly as a highlighter. It gives this awesome candlelit glow! A waitress told me one night that my skin was radiant. It's not really, but thanks to the Beige SB I can fake it.
wink.gif

The Beige SB also looks good as e/s. I swirl my e/s brush in all the colors and do a wash plus brown e/l and mascara.

I think you should get it!

Latest posts

Back