Bobbi Brown ski slopes palette

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I have been looking at this palette online for a while and finally today I went to the mall and bought it. I was going to order it online but didn't wanna wait. The colors are very wearable and great for a natural look. The eyeliner color is nice and the lipsticks as well. The brush that comes with the palette is great too. I haven't tried Bobbi Brown makeup before other than the gel eyeliner which I like. I'm really pleased with this palette.

E323_wn.jpg

Originally Posted by Reija(admin) I have been looking at this palette online for a while and finally today I went to the mall and bought it. I was going to order it online but didn't wanna wait. The colors are very wearable and great for a natural look. The eyeliner color is nice and the lipsticks as well. The brush that comes with the palette is great too. I haven't tried Bobbi Brown makeup before other than the gel eyeliner which I like. I'm really pleased with this palette.
E323_wn.jpg

Hi Reija,I was wondering... is that lightest color an eyeshadow or a base or something else? And can you wear the dark burgundy-colored lipstick? Is it sheer?

Thanks. This was a fun post to read.

Cali

00Mut5.jpg

P.S. Thanks as well for listing the model thing on the calendar
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Reija(admin) I have been looking at this palette online for a while and finally today I went to the mall and bought it. I was going to order it online but didn't wanna wait. The colors are very wearable and great for a natural look. The eyeliner color is nice and the lipsticks as well. The brush that comes with the palette is great too. I haven't tried Bobbi Brown makeup before other than the gel eyeliner which I like. I'm really pleased with this palette.
E323_wn.jpg

The only thing that's really catching my attention is the Slopes l/s..I hear they're releasing it on it's own soon

The lightest color is suppose to be used as an eye shadow for the entire lid. It gives a really natural "no makeup" look. I'm really liking the darker color for lining my eyes. The burgundy-colored lipstick is pretty sheer. You can layer it for more color but I use it with my finger and it gives a nice color on my lips. It's not too dark for me which I was afraid of since I'm so fair.

Latest posts

Back