Bobbi Brown Spring Makeup

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Bobbi Brown spring collection is inspired by antique roses and vintage prints. I think it's really pretty and colors are really natural and wearable. Check out more info here

That photo is the strangest I've seen BB release. Kinda looks like her cheeks have been airbrushed so much that it removed the color.
eek.gif

The entire line looks great & I'm really liking this:

999961_l.jpg

Yes Gail, I was going to say the same thing! Whoever did the Photoshop made it look like she has diamond shaped cheek apples. Bizarre.

Originally Posted by keaLoha I know! Beautiful makeup, but the photoshop is painful to look at.
icon_eek.gif
Speaking of Photoshop, print mascara ads generally drive me crazy! Those lashes are either photoshopped or falsies! I find it very misleading.

I agree. I'll buy a mascara--yes, I fall prey to advertising--based on the way the ad looks & am ALWAYS disappointed. I heard Hypnose wasn't the greatest & am glad I didn't fall victim to advertising on that one.

Reija, I really like the pinks and neutrals in this collection. They look very soft and natural. Thank you for posting it.
biggrin.gif

I think i'm lemming that Rose LipGloss.. I've seen pics of it over the past few days & something is calling me to it! I've never tried any BB glosses before though? Any thoughts on them? TIA
biggrin.gif

Latest posts

Back