Bobbi Brown Travel Makeup Brushes

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
So I had (another) moment of weakness and bought the Bobbi Brown Travel makeup brushes (3 in a black case). I couldn't decide between the small one or the next size up, (which had 3 brushes too but with longer handles). I figured since I carry my entire life around with me in my purse, might as well get the smaller one ($45.00)

The case is a nice (leather???) compact black zip around with 3 brushes inside (blush, lip and eyeshadow) with a space for another brush if you want.

Somebody stop me from shopping please.
icon_redface.gif

I got a similar one in a leather flap-top type case!

I think it's fab for travelling. I don't think i'm going to keep mine tho, i think i'll give it to my friend as a gift with a nice palette so she can take it away with her on her honeymoon!

yay! hehe, i always have moments of weakness
biggrin.gif
i can't go to the mall for a long time since i spent a lot this past weekend and i have to wait till the new collections come out
frown.gif

I saw this too and thought it's really convenient. I'm sure you are going to get a lot of use out of it. I know it's dangerous to go checking out the counters because it's hard to walk away if you see something cute.
icon_cheesygrin.gif

I've never tried BB brushes, but their sets always look really nice. At the moment I'm in love with my Trish McEvoy brushes, the quality of those is superb. I have to keep avoiding Harvey Nics to prevent any moments of weakness (it's double trouble too if I go with Trisha)
icon_lol.gif

Okay, I'm in. It's a few days after my birthday so I should be quids in. Did Emma tell you about my handbag? I keep meaning to take pics for the fashion forum but never get round to it.

Originally Posted by Trisha For the first time (possibly) ever the UK is actually getting a release at almost the same time as the USA *cheers* and so Harvey Nichols Birmingham are having a D'Bohemia event.
It'll be held on May 12th between 6 and 8pm with the usual free demonstrations by leading MAC artists and a Q&A session as well. Tickets cost £25 and are fully redeemable on the night for MAC products. I think the price includes a free MAC makeover at a later date as well but don't quote me on that.

You can get tickets by calling 0121 6166022 and booking over the phone or by dropping into the MAC counter at Harvey Nicks.

It may be worth going to, its up to you tho Lea, it could be good! x

Originally Posted by Amethyst So I had (another) moment of weakness and bought the Bobbi Brown Travel makeup brushes (3 in a black case). I couldn't decide between the small one or the next size up, (which had 3 brushes too but with longer handles). I figured since I carry my entire life around with me in my purse, might as well get the smaller one ($45.00)
The case is a nice (leather???) compact black zip around with 3 brushes inside (blush, lip and eyeshadow) with a space for another brush if you want.

Somebody stop me from shopping please.
icon_redface.gif

Ha Ha..LOL... I know, compulsive shopping is a sickness, hey...but at least it ain't contageous !!!

Latest posts

Back