Boob lift for the bra - Takeouts

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Has anybody tried the Takeouts also known as the "better boob job"? They are silicone inserts meant to be used in a bra to give some extra lift, size and/or cleavage depending on how you place them in you bra? I'm seriously thinking about getting these because I really need some help in that area. Any opinions?

http://www.thebetterboobjob.com/what-are-takeouts.html

to-product.jpg

LMAO coz my sis calls these her "chicken fillets".. She uses them all the time & thinks they're great Reija. No harm in trying
biggrin.gif

We all know them as 'chicken cutlets'... LOL It's funny how people all over the world come up with the same nickname for these things! LOL A few of my friends have something similar... and they look good! LOL I haven't used them (although I probably should! lol) but they love them!

LMAO!

Originally Posted by laura127

LMAO coz my sis calls these her "chicken fillets".. She uses them all the time & thinks they're great Reija. No harm in trying
biggrin.gif

I think it's called NuBra. I think NUbra is the pricey version and you can also get a cheaper version sold on TV. I haven't tried it yet but it sounds interesting.

Latest posts

Back