Boob Update...They Came

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Following up on my Boob Decision Time thread my new mail order boobs came today and they do jiggle and feel really life like. I had to play with them lol. I haven't tried them on yet, but it still seems weird to own them. I will have to get some pictures posted with a tight sweater or something soon. They don't seem as large in the box as a C cup, but that's what the size should translate too when they're on.

thats awesome

i will like to see a pic'

you should wear a posh up bra with them so they will not move too much

cool!

have fun with them!
wink.gif

PICS!! I used to have some when I was in highschool...before I grew boobs of my own..haha

Pics!

Originally Posted by BeneBaby /img/forum/go_quote.gif PICS!! I used to have some when I was in highschool...before I grew boobs of my own..haha I wish I knew your secret to boob growing
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Kee /img/forum/go_quote.gif Pics!

I wish I knew your secret to boob growing
frown.gif

Ditto! No one ever told me the secret.

I don't have a secret...I was a c-d cup in highschool. But all of my family is late bloomers. Like literally they don't grow boobs until their 20's??

I'm growing to like my boobies, but sometimes it is nice to have options for small-chested women like me. I have a few pairs stashed away in my drawer. I first bought the "Curves" brand of silicon bra inserts on Overstock.com. Then I got real life-like ones with hand painted nips from Ebay that you actually adhere to your skin so it looks like your own even with your top off. Then I looked into the DIY method, and I made my own pair!

Latest posts

Back