Book of the Month--Discussion

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
So what did we all think of Honeymoon? I liked it, but it certainly wasn't one of his best novels. Nothing like an Alex Cross or Wemen's Murder Club novel that he's done.

I'm not surprised about the ending. At first, I wasn't sure who the blonde was, but once she drank the Evian, I knew immediately.

I liked it too but I think Kiss the Girls was better. It was a very entertaining read and it did keep me in suspense. Who figured out that Craig & John (I think that was his name) were the same person?

But what was up with the mom and her pretending to be crazy? No wonder her daughter was so screwed up.

I knew that John/Craig were the same (think it might've been mentioned early on). The mom plot was only b/c she wanted to get out of jail & into a cushy hospital where she could serve her "time" w/out the restrictions of a prison. No wonder she was messed up--especially after witnessing her mother murder her father.
icon_rolleyes.gif

I probably should not have opened up this thread (considering I'm only about 40 pages in)... but honestly, I'm havin' a hard time getting into it. Not a big fan of Patterson's writing style.
frown.gif

But Marisol, you were so sweet to send it to me! Be expecting something from me in the mail soon. :icon_love

Oh Joy, I'm sorry if we spoiled it for you. If you haven't read any of Patterson's books, this isn't going to lure you in. Initially, I didn't like his writing style, but when I read the Alex Cross stuff, I became hooked. Keep w/it if you can, but if not, try reading Along Came A Spider to see if you'll like his stuff.

Originally Posted by keaLoha Oh Joy, I'm sorry if we spoiled it for you. If you haven't read any of Patterson's books, this isn't going to lure you in. Initially, I didn't like his writing style, but when I read the Alex Cross stuff, I became hooked. Keep w/it if you can, but if not, try reading Along Came A Spider to see if you'll like his stuff. Oh no worries Gail! I'll read a bit more and see what I think.
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Joyeuux I probably should not have opened up this thread (considering I'm only about 40 pages in)... but honestly, I'm havin' a hard time getting into it. Not a big fan of Patterson's writing style.
frown.gif

But Marisol, you were so sweet to send it to me! Be expecting something from me in the mail soon. :icon_love

Hopefully once you read more, maybe you will like it.
You are too sweet!

Latest posts

Back