Bosu Ball

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Has anyone else ever used these?

My trainer taught me how to use these for strength training, cardio, and even working on balance. They're so amazing!

They're really expensive though, and so hard to find. Has anyone here bought one?

I haven't, but my fitness magazines mention them ALOT! I really wanted to buy one. How much do they cost?

Originally Posted by love2482 /img/forum/go_quote.gif I haven't, but my fitness magazines mention them ALOT! I really wanted to buy one. How much do they cost? My trainer said they cost about $300 (Canadian funds). I guess they're expensive because they're relatively new in the fitness scene.I'm hoping the price comes down though, as I expect it will. After all, the regular exercise balls were $125 when I looked at them last year, then I forgot about them, and this week in a magazine I found a great quality one for $20.

Bosu Balls so amazing, I can do a full body work out with just that one piece of equipment!

I havent heard of them.. what is the difference between them and regular exercise balls?

Latest posts

Back