botox alternatives

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
i've been using avon anew deep crease concentrate on my frown lines and i've been super pleased with the results so far. anyone else using (or need) a product for deep creases? i was about 40 when i started noticing that i needed something, and surgery or needles were not options.

I have some bad expession lines on my forehead I'm in my late 20s. I've been told that they are deeper than they should be for my age. I've used ROC line before and it's great. I also like Clarins line a lot. My mom used Lancome and Lancaster for years for her skin and her skin is like baby skin still today at her late 50s. She uses drugstore stuff now and her skin still looks great.

i have lines in my forehead and i'm only 21
icon_cry.gif
icon_cry.gif
icon_cry.gif
and i can't get any plastic surgery.

well, the avon product is alittle pricey at $34, but it works and you don't need much. i think this bottle will last longer than i have the creases (i hope)
icon_biggrin.gif

I use mk's daysolution and night solution. THe night solution is more like what you are saying you need. the day solution prevents it, and the night solution corrects it. I swear by this product! i literally see a difference in my skin from ONe use!

I have the same problem with forehead creases! They're really noticeable to me...I think they've improved a lot with Retin- A. My forehead seems much smoother, now. I have ordered Joey's Rest-A-Line face treatment, which contains hyaluronic acid, and we'll see what that does. I'll also probably order the 'soft laser' but I don't know anyone else that has tried it, so no reviews are available, and I'm skeptical, although I know that laser resurfacing offers amazing results. I'm just not sure this product is comparable to laser resurfacing.

Back