Bought my new laptop

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I really wanted a Mac but all the peripherals I have, I don't want to take the chance that they won't be compatible so after reviewing for many hours I went with a Dell XPS. I wanted something light and I wanted to be able to customize it. I picked the crimson red color. It won't ship til the 28th. I hate waiting. I'm an instant gratification person. I went ahead and opened an account with them b/c if buying the xps there is no interest for 12 months. Now I'm excited. It's got a built in webcam and lots and lots of speed and memory that I paid extra for b/c it's gotta last a long time. Merry Christmas to me!!!!

xps1330_red_open.jpg

what a neat present to yourself! I loooove the red. I understand about hating to wait for things, I'm the same way. When I order something on the internet and it ships, I check the tracking number probably every day.

Yay, maddox baby!

I bought my lappy on a whim too after days of research cuz I just wanted it now. Lol.

We so gotta chat and webcam with each other, yeah? Don't go pervy on me tho on cam... I can't handle too much sexiness all the time
wink.gif

Originally Posted by CellyCell /img/forum/go_quote.gif Yay, maddox baby!
I bought my lappy on a whim too after days of research cuz I just wanted it now. Lol.

We so gotta chat and webcam with each other, yeah? Don't go pervy on me tho on cam... I can't handle too much sexiness all the time
wink.gif

what laptop did you buy?

that's cool! i love the red. I wonder if it came in pink also?

I have a dell second hand but I love it. It has faster internet than any of the newer laptops in my house!

Originally Posted by CellyCell /img/forum/go_quote.gif Yay, maddox baby!

wink.gif

I have about 10 days to wait but you can bet I'll get perty for ya'. I can't promise to keep it clean
laughing.gif

Originally Posted by pinksugar /img/forum/go_quote.gif that's cool! i love the red. I wonder if it came in pink also?
I have a dell second hand but I love it. It has faster internet than any of the newer laptops in my house!

Just red, white and black. The Inspiron has more colors to choose from.
You know you can buy skins for your laptop though. Try this:

Skinit

Thanks for the link Kelly. I sorta want to get a skin for my macbook and they aren't that expensive.

I got me a regular ol' compaq, minders.

I'm about to upgrade it soon tho... vista goes kinda slow on it. :/

Enjoy Kelly! I heard Vista isnt that great and that people were going back to XP?

Originally Posted by farris2 /img/forum/go_quote.gif Enjoy Kelly! I heard Vista isnt that great and that people were going back to XP? I also heard that but I heard it was due to the memory size. I upgraded to 3gb with a 250 gb harddrive so I'm hoping that will help. My son in law has a new Dell with vista on it and he has not had problems yet.

Latest posts

Back