Bought some storage boes for my extra makeup!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Liz

Reaction score
I went to Target to look for some extra storage containers for my extra makeup.

my normal traincase was packed, so my extra stuff was in this other storage thing that i keep papers and stuff in. so i needed something else. but the only things i've seen before were the same file cabinet looking things.

i wanted something that i can tote around and i found it! it's perfect! well almost. lol. it's made of plastic and it snaps together. but my stuff is kind of heavy, so i hope it doesn't break. lol. and the sides are kind of curved, so the stuff doesn't align perfectly along the sides. oh well. i still like it!

i have all of my pigment samples in one. flirt! and nars in another one.

miscelaneous MAC stuff in another. and stila and tony&tina in the last one.

here are my treasures! if there were ever a fire, i would grab my cat, these two things and my family photo album and my purse! lol!

That's cute Liz! Holds a lot of stuff it seems!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Charmaine Those are really cute! How much were they? I wanna get it too
icon_cheesygrin.gif
And Liz, you might have to start practicing carrying ALL those things and running at the same time, cause that's a lot! LMAO like practice drill at school we used to do LOL
nice, liz!! i love it! i'll have to check those out next time I'm there.

they came in 2 per set. both were about $10-$11 total.

you can stack em up as many as you want. you'll just have extra lids lying around. lol

lol. don't worry, i'll get all my stuff down there no matter what. lol

i'll tell my bf to grab the cat. haha

Nice and neat treasures!

I'm planning to get this makeup bag, it's pretty cute and not that heavy for me.

Originally Posted by Leony Nice and neat treasures!I'm planning to get this makeup bag, it's pretty cute and not that heavy for me.

ooh! that's cute! i like the brush part and the cherries!

Latest posts

Back