Bought the new Avon Clinical last night!!!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Here's what the ad says:

"Does what no collagen injection can. Derma-3X Technology stimulates the production of all three key dimensions of skin--collagen, elastin and hydro-proteins--to help plump lines and wrinkles from within. No visit to the doctor necessary--not a needle in sight! Plump lines & wrinkles from the inside out. As you age, your skin gets thinner, losing the protective "cushy" layer of support that gives younger skin its smoothness and resilience against deep lines and wrinkles."

Now then- I am only 27, so I have no deep wrinkles, but a few fine lines just under my eyes. No crows feet or "hollows" either. Hmm, now that I'm readig this maybe I'm not the best test dummy. But whatever. I bought it for the refining and prevention.

I used it last night with no moisturizer afterwards and this morning with Estee Lauder Perfectionist afterwards. So far, my skin *is* noticeable softer and surprisingly, smoother. I woke up this morning with matte skin that felt drier than it normaly does (I have combo skin, never dry) so that told me that it was balancing it out, which is good. The fragrance of this stuff is light and very fresh, not at all heavy or stinky. It spread very smoothly, and the cream itself is very gel-like, not the least bit greasy or oily and it left no shine on my face at all. My skin looked soft and matte- and when I combined it with my Perfectionist it only enhanced the effects. I havent noticed any change in my fine little lines, but I didnt expect I would. I'll update as I continue to use it
smile.gif

So far, I'd recommend it!

Here's the ingredient list for those wondering:

water

cyclopentasiloxane

glycerin

ethylhexyl methoxycinnamate

propylene glycol

dimethicone/vinyl dimethicone crosspolymer

bis-peg/ppg-14/14 dimethicone

glycolic acid

ammonium glycolate

punica granatum fruit juice

cetearyl methicone

trioxaundecanedioic acid

ammonium trioxaundecanedioate

foeniculum vulgare (fennel) fruit extract

medicago sativa (alfalfa) extract

cocos nucifera (coconut) fruit juice

hydrolyzed wheat protein

mannitol

glycogen

daucus carota sativa (carrot) root extract

pichia peptone filtrate

saccharomyces ferment filtrate

olea europaea (olive) leaf extract

pyrus malus (apple) root extract

yeast extract

panax ginseng root extract

padina pavonica extract

tilia cordata wood extract

aesculus hippocastanum (horse chestnut) seed extract

calcium pantothenate

biotin

cetyl peg/ppg-10/1 dimethicone

silica

butylene glycol

sodium chloride

fragrance

benzyl alcohol

iron oxides

Ok, day 2 (4 uses so far) and still loving it- fine lines under eyes are *shorter* and seem shallower- sounds odd, but I dont know how else to say it. Redness around nose is gone (I had a cold and blew my nose on a Bounty paper towel- OUCH), pores on either side of nose actually look *cleaner* and skin in general looks healthier. I had a 3rd eye coming in right over an eyebrow yesterday and this morning it's dried up, painless and nearly gone without having to actually come to surface! I havent used any other products with this other than my coveted Estee Lauder Perfectionist- it really seems to be correcting the haywire condition of my skin! Ladies, I dont want to speak too soon and jinx it, but I think I have found my holy grail..... I'll continue to update.

Thank you tons for reviewing the product. I've been looking in the AVON catalog at work and the website at home about this cream but just couldn't convince myself to try it. I've been on the search for a reasonable priced wrinkle cream lately. I might have to buy it now and try it myself
smile.gif

Originally Posted by bluepisces Here's what the ad says:

"Does what no collagen injection can. Derma-3X Technology stimulates the production of all three key dimensions of skin--collagen, elastin and hydro-proteins--to help plump lines and wrinkles from within. No visit to the doctor necessary--not a needle in sight! Plump lines & wrinkles from the inside out. As you age, your skin gets thinner, losing the protective "cushy" layer of support that gives younger skin its smoothness and resilience against deep lines and wrinkles."

Now then- I am only 27, so I have no deep wrinkles, but a few fine lines just under my eyes. No crows feet or "hollows" either. Hmm, now that I'm readig this maybe I'm not the best test dummy. But whatever. I bought it for the refining and prevention.

I used it last night with no moisturizer afterwards and this morning with Estee Lauder Perfectionist afterwards. So far, my skin *is* noticeable softer and surprisingly, smoother. I woke up this morning with matte skin that felt drier than it normaly does (I have combo skin, never dry) so that told me that it was balancing it out, which is good. The fragrance of this stuff is light and very fresh, not at all heavy or stinky. It spread very smoothly, and the cream itself is very gel-like, not the least bit greasy or oily and it left no shine on my face at all. My skin looked soft and matte- and when I combined it with my Perfectionist it only enhanced the effects. I havent noticed any change in my fine little lines, but I didnt expect I would. I'll update as I continue to use it
smile.gif

So far, I'd recommend it!

Here's the ingredient list for those wondering:

water

cyclopentasiloxane

glycerin

ethylhexyl methoxycinnamate

propylene glycol

dimethicone/vinyl dimethicone crosspolymer

bis-peg/ppg-14/14 dimethicone

glycolic acid

ammonium glycolate

punica granatum fruit juice

cetearyl methicone

trioxaundecanedioic acid

ammonium trioxaundecanedioate

foeniculum vulgare (fennel) fruit extract

medicago sativa (alfalfa) extract

cocos nucifera (coconut) fruit juice

hydrolyzed wheat protein

mannitol

glycogen

daucus carota sativa (carrot) root extract

pichia peptone filtrate

saccharomyces ferment filtrate

olea europaea (olive) leaf extract

pyrus malus (apple) root extract

yeast extract

panax ginseng root extract

padina pavonica extract

tilia cordata wood extract

aesculus hippocastanum (horse chestnut) seed extract

calcium pantothenate

biotin

cetyl peg/ppg-10/1 dimethicone

silica

butylene glycol

sodium chloride

fragrance

benzyl alcohol

iron oxides

You get an A+ & a gold star for typing & spellcheck....

Quote:
You get an A+ & a gold star for typing & spellcheck.... Well, theres a thing called "copy/paste" thats really useful.

Latest posts

Back