Bourjois cosmetics?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Liz

Reaction score
does anyone like them? There are some blushes that look nice.

Not a fan. The 3D lipglosses are nice but the eye shadows don't seem to have much pigmentation. Haven't tried the blushes though.

Originally Posted by Sirvinya The 3D lipglosses are nice I think the 3D glosses' pretty popular, though I haven tried them. I have tried one of their eyeshadows though. The colour I hated(pick wrong colour), the effect is more a sheer wash than opaque. Think light shimmer. I guess its good if u want a light coat of colour...

Originally Posted by Sirvinya Not a fan. The 3D lipglosses are nice but the eye shadows don't seem to have much pigmentation. Haven't tried the blushes though. I agree with e/s comment. It's ok to wear for a short time, but after awhile....and it takes a lot of swipes to get the actual colour
icon_neutral.gif
Haven't really tried the other stuff in the line.

I didn't care for the e/s because of the reason the ladies stated so far. I did like the Pump up the Volume mascara. It was alright.

Bourjois cosmetics aren't available here in Malaysia.I got it when i went to Dubai. I like their Khol pencils as they are very dark but unfortunately smudges badly on my lower lids..but on lids..it stays put..gud for smokeys..

All that stuff looks so cute,but I 've heard some bad stuff about their e/s.

I haven't heard much from their blushes,I've also been wondering about those,they just look so pretty
icon_redface.gif

Their e/s were some of the first that i ever got. And i agree with the girls - the pigmentation and staying power is pants! You have to layer so much on to get a decent amount of colour to show up.

But i have no idea what the blushes are like.

Bourjois is very popular in Poland and thought to be one of the best brands for not too much money. 3D lipglosses and blushes are number one among many other brands like Isa Dora or Art Deco.

Very good is also Coup de Theater Mascara
smile.gif

I'm with the girls on this one too Liz.. None of their e/s or blush have much pigmentation. And they're WAY over-priced. I'm always drawn to their e/s when i'm looking at their display because there are some colours that look cool but if you swipe your finger on the tester you'll see that nothing comes off!

so i guess the blushes are a no go
frown.gif
the colors look pretty, but they seem really shimmery/glittery

I think I'll be staying away since no one has said too many good things about them - too bad their colors do look pretty!

I had a Bourjois blush that was lovely, but after the first couple of times I used it, I found it really hard to pick up any of the colour with my brush, almost as if it had gone hard and cakey. Maybe just the brush I use, but I gave it to my mother so that I can use my Nars blushes instead, mwahahah!

(I also had problems picking up enough blush with a Chanel blush too, which is why I thought it might have something to do with my brush. But it still doesn't explain why I managed to pick up the colour the first couple of times!)

I have to say, I much prefer either Nars powder blushes or L'Oreal Blush Delicieux anyway
smile.gif

Isabelle

I have two of the loose eyeshadows, and they're quite good. Nothing amazing, but I have to disagree as the staying power lasted pretty much all day. The pressed eyeshadows are very washy, I've only tried one that I really liked. I am a huge fan of the lipglosses however, the nudey-gold colour especially =D

i have like 3 shades of the blushes (which are the best in this brand)

a ligt bronze/peachy one- pink- and one that is so similar to NARS orgasm (the exact color with the exact golden shimmer <3 )

thier prodcuts are cute and petite,the kinda products you wanna carry in ur purse ^^

Latest posts

Back