Box 2 Thread

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

yousoldtheworld

Michaela
Reaction score
If box 2 participants want to talk about what they got/anything about the box, you can do that here. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  You can also post when you receive and send the box, if you want.

Reaction score
I meant to post my pictures last night and forgot!

Here is what came in the box-

What I took-

What I added!

Reaction score
Originally Posted by cjeanette /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Oh and the box will be on it's way to meaganola today!  
Yay! Keep the box moving that is awesome. I don't think your pictures worked though! (Not that I don't know what was in there haha). 

Reaction score

Ok, someone is going to have to teach me how to post pictures :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Is it on your computer?  

Or did you upload it to the internet already?

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Playedinloops /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Is it on your computer?  

I didn't upload it, it was on my computer and I clicked copy image.  

Reaction score
Oh with that you should upload it from your computer. If you click on the picture button in the top tool bar (looks like a picture, its in the same section as the quote and the spoiler) you can browse files on your computer and select the pictures. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

Reaction score

Quote: Originally Posted by Playedinloops /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Is it on your computer?  

I didn't upload it, it was on my computer and I clicked copy image.  

How to insert an image into a post

Reaction score
Originally Posted by calexxia /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Looks like foundation samples from Per-fekt
oh duh lol. It looked interesting because of the circles. 

Reaction score
Originally Posted by calexxia /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Looks like foundation samples from Per-fekt
Yep!  I can't remember where I got them. Sephora perhaps?  They are too dark for me.

Reaction score
Sephora did have those a while ago, I have one. Of course it's way too dark for me.

Reaction score

What I added

What was in the package

What I took
Thank you for covering up the Spoilers. I usually peek, but I don't want to fall in love with a photo and then have a sample be gone when I get the package. I may peek at the other two box threads if they post photos.

meaganola

Uh Huh Her
Reaction score
Got it!  Unfortunately, I don't have time this evening to go through everything and get my stuff added tonight to go out tomorrow, but it will go out Saturday once I get everything sorted out tomorrow evening.  Er, or after I get the next address.  Duh.  That's always helpful.  Bedtime now.

Reaction score
Originally Posted by meaganola /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Got it!  Unfortunately, I don't have time this evening to go through everything and get my stuff added tonight to go out tomorrow, but it will go out Saturday once I get everything sorted out tomorrow evening.  Er, or after I get the next address.  Duh.  That's always helpful.  Bedtime now.
I'll email you the next address, don't worry about sending it out RIGHT away, but in a few days is good. Its moving fast and thats awesome so everyone else can get a chance to go through it! 

Reaction score
Got this today; contingent on me feeling well tomorrow (and on when I get the next address, of course), it shall go out either tomorrow or Wednesday.

Here's what I took:

And here is what I added :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

NO, not the Blackheart Records bag. That just happened to be laying near the stuff! Yes, there are like 9 of the single POREfessionals, cuz I got a ton of those when I did the Benefit party. I'll be honest that since the UD Radium hasn't been opened, I have NO idea if it's still creamy or not--some of the others I bought the same day are, and some are dried out. The Liquid Foundation has ONLY been swatched and it's a pump, so no real sanitizing needed. The Julep in Rachel hasn't even been swatched, I don't think (I have another bottle). And...that's all the "caveat emptors" I can think of off the top of my head!

Latest posts