Box 2 Thread

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got this today; contingent on me feeling well tomorrow (and on when I get the next address, of course), it shall go out either tomorrow or Wednesday.

Here's what I took:

And here is what I added :)

NO, not the Blackheart Records bag. That just happened to be laying near the stuff! Yes, there are like 9 of the single POREfessionals, cuz I got a ton of those when I did the Benefit party. I'll be honest that since the UD Radium hasn't been opened, I have NO idea if it's still creamy or not--some of the others I bought the same day are, and some are dried out. The Liquid Foundation has ONLY been swatched and it's a pump, so no real sanitizing needed. The Julep in Rachel hasn't even been swatched, I don't think (I have another bottle). And...that's all the "caveat emptors" I can think of off the top of my head!
Woohoo! I am next. April is very exciting already. That box moved fast!

Originally Posted by sleepykat /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Did Box 2 ship out?
Sorry, it's going out tomorrow. Been a CRAZY week here and  I haven't been able to get to the post office when they were open. But I'm leaving for work really early tomorrow so that it will :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by calexxia /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Sorry, it's going out tomorrow. Been a CRAZY week here and  I haven't been able to get to the post office when they were open. But I'm leaving for work really early tomorrow so that it will :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
No problem! The post office has been a zoo anyway, with last-minute taxpayers. 

Not yet. If it arrives Tuesday or Wednesday I will try to get a quick turnaround on it. But I won't be available April 26-30 to ship it back out if it comes during that time.

Where did the box go?  It was moving so fast! 
scared.gif

Sorry that it took so long to get out on my end; there was an emergency out-of-state visit and getting to the post office before the airport just didn't happen. As a result, I threw some extra stuff in there that wasn't in the pictures I posted above. Again, major apologies.

Sorry that it took so long to get out on my end; there was an emergency out-of-state visit and getting to the post office before the airport just didn't happen. As a result, I threw some extra stuff in there that wasn't in the pictures I posted above. Again, major apologies.
No problem! Emergencies are understandable. 

[/quote Totally understandable. I hope everything is resolved with the emergency. Thank you for the update. Based on your previous activity on MUT, I thought it was strange that you were MIA and figured something personal must be going on.

Yeah, a death in the family at the same time as my old man's birthday and my best friend coming to town and my boss having a "Come to Jesus" talk with me. Then I got home and one of my roommate's friends went over the mountain while they were out on the bikes. Not the best week ever. 

THAT SAID, I DID send the delivery confirmation to the gmail address, and the box SHOULD arrive tomorrow. I threw some extra stuff in because I felt so bad....hopefully you'll dig some of it :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Yeah, a death in the family at the same time as my old man's birthday and my best friend coming to town and my boss having a "Come to Jesus" talk with me. Then I got home and one of my roommate's friends went over the mountain while they were out on the bikes. Not the best week ever. 

THAT SAID, I DID send the delivery confirmation to the gmail address, and the box SHOULD arrive tomorrow. I threw some extra stuff in because I felt so bad....hopefully you'll dig some of it :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
:( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Sorry about that stuff!!! Particularly the come to jesus thing. :p

Hey, I'm just grateful it was a "come to Jesus" talk and not "The Executioner's Song". My boss is amazing, and I believe him when he says it would break his heart if he had to can me.

For as crappy as this week was, I do have to giggle. Apparently, I'm on reruns this weekend. A friend was randomly changing channels before hockey and saw it. Confirmed in Arizona, California, Florida, and Nebraska. Heh

For as crappy as this week was, I do have to giggle. Apparently, I'm on reruns this weekend. A friend was randomly changing channels before hockey and saw it. Confirmed in Arizona, California, Florida, and Nebraska. Heh
I wish I had watched!!! Get that on youtube haha.

Back