Box 2 Thread

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It used to be up there, but the guy who had the full episodes got his account deleted.

It used to be up there, but the guy who had the full episodes got his account deleted.
I have been out of town for a few days, but I will be home to check out the box tomorrow. Full episodes of what?

Of Jeopardy.

Here's an unlisted link to the guy I beat saying "f***" on the original broadcast: 

I'm in the process of uploading the two episodes now. However, I must warn anyone who watches....I look like a total tard, as I was so nervous. I REALLY do not come off well.

Episode 1 is about 70% uploaded. I'll post the unlisted links once both of them are uploaded, if you want. (I made some really lame errors and couldn't get the buzzer timing on the second day, FYI)

Also, I feel bad about the level of threadjack going on right now, so I'll just put them in this post if it still lets me edit it as they upload :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

EDIT: WAS about 70% uploaded. Apparently 21 minutes is too long on Youtube, so I'll have to figure something else out.

aww bummer! But still exciting. I was going to say megavideo but then I forgot about the whole copyright thing and opened their page and its got the DOJ and FBI seals on it lol.

I got home from vacation today and WOW! First of all, I had two trades, my Birchbox order, and random other free samples waiting for me. I opened them slowly, savoring each one. Then came Traveling Box #2. It was amazing and huge and wonderful. It far exceeded my expectations. It was (and still will be for the next recipient) in a large USPS flat rate box. No denying the addiction--I definitely felt high looking through that many accessible beauty products. Okay, I now will e-mail for the next address so as to spread the joy. I will post photos (covered by spoiler alerts) once my computer cooperates with me. Thank you to everyone who participated so far and to the organizers! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by sleepykat /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I got home from vacation today and WOW! First of all, I had two trades, my Birchbox order, and random other free samples waiting for me. I opened them slowly, savoring each one. Then came Traveling Box #2. It was amazing and huge and wonderful. It far exceeded my expectations. It was (and still will be for the next recipient) in a large USPS flat rate box. No denying the addiction--I definitely felt high looking through that many accessible beauty products. Okay, I now will e-mail for the next address so as to spread the joy. I will post photos (covered by spoiler alerts) once my computer cooperates with me. Thank you to everyone who participated so far and to the organizers!
biggrin.gif
Thanks for understanding! Hope you found a few things in there that you will enjoy!

Heheh, I had cheated and looked at the trade threads and saw you were looking for eyeshadows in general, so since I had some still sealed....*G*.

Originally Posted by calexxia /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Heheh, I had cheated and looked at the trade threads and saw you were looking for eyeshadows in general, so since I had some still sealed....*G*.
Aw, thanks! I certainly took advantage of them. There are some products where I feel that I have enough of them, but eyeshadows never get to that point for me. I don't remember the last time I hit pan on one.

I did go a little crazy on the "out" items, but felt better when I looked at my "in" items all laid out and I had trouble fitting them in one photo and had to do a wide shot.

I did something similar; I checked out what types of things that yousoldtheworld was wishing for and made sure to include some extras of those items. I love trades so much...sometimes I have products that are good, but just not ones I will personally use, like hair oil.

This box was the most exciting I have ever received. Totally worth the cost (less than a Glossybox) of shipping a large box.

Originally Posted by samplegal /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I'm getting kind of high just looking at the contents, lol.
Oh, good. We are all addicts AND enablers. Way to multitask, ladies! I don't use credit cards or go into debt for my addiction, that's my biggest rule.

I think the box starter will find it very interesting what went in and out of the box.

I'm sorry, I should have led with this: I shipped the box today! I will send the tracking to yousoldtheworld.

Originally Posted by sleepykat /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Oh, good. We are all addicts AND enablers. Way to multitask, ladies! I don't use credit cards or go into debt for my addiction, that's my biggest rule.

I think the box starter will find it very interesting what went in and out of the box.
Yes, I can't wait to get them both back and see!! I've noticed a lot of my samples leaving but then someone putting the same thing back in hahaha. I am looking forward to my turn to rummage through them, and somehow in a month and a half have managed to accumulate a huuuuge amount of stuff to put back in.

Back