Box 2 Thread

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Are all 3 boxes ending with you?

So, if you do 3 boxes next time, will we be able to participate/get/trade in each one? Because that would be awesome! If there were literally 8000 i'd probably do all. lol

The rest will be saved until we start the next round, I'm still waiting on box 1 to make it back to me, and will be divided among the 8000 starter boxes I make, lol. I will probably just start them and only actually participate in 1 or 2. but anyway, yay! Updates soon! 

I love that this box LITERALLY crossed the country and made it's way back to me. 

Originally Posted by wagz379 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

So, if you do 3 boxes next time, will we be able to participate/get/trade in each one? Because that would be awesome! If there were literally 8000 i'd probably do all. lol
2 boxes are ending with me, the 3rd already finished with someone else. 

Where will we be able to sign up for the next round of these? Because I am VERY interested! 
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by wagz379 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Quote: The rest will be saved until we start the next round, I'm still waiting on box 1 to make it back to me, and will be divided among the 8000 starter boxes I make, lol. I will probably just start them and only actually participate in 1 or 2. but anyway, yay! Updates soon! 

I love that this box LITERALLY crossed the country and made it's way back to me. 

The only problem I would see with participating in multiple boxes would be if TOO many people wanted to do so, the boxes would take forever to make their rounds - assuming that everyone who has said they wanted to participate actually does, there will likely be quite a few people joining this round. But I think that'd something we'd have to decide on together once we start setting the next round up.

I'm sad because I'm likely going to have to sit the next round out :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I would love to participate in one box from the next round.

From Box #2 of this round, I just tried last night one of the foil packets. It was the Exfolikate. I did not expect it to be so...green. Like a wheatgrass shot. Anyhow, it burned for the first few seconds, but settled down and did not continue to burn. Very effective product, but I think it would be way too much for sensitive skin. Its main ingredient after water is lactic acid. My skin is very smooth today.

Perhaps we could limit it to around ten recipients per round per box.  That way each round should take between three and five weeks.  Once the moderator has decided how many boxes should be sent for the next round, the current names we have for those who have requested to be included in the second round of boxes could be distributed among the lists for those boxes, so everyone has a chance, and then any extra spots can be given to those who have requested to receive more than one box, like me.  If there are more potential recipients than boxes, like glamourdolleyes I have enough samples to start a box, too.

Originally Posted by Beautyboxgal /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Perhaps we could limit it to around ten recipients per round per box.  That way each round should take between three and five weeks.  Once the moderator has decided how many boxes should be sent for the next round, the current names we have for those who have requested to be included in the second round of boxes could be distributed among the lists for those boxes, so everyone has a chance, and then any extra spots can be given to those who have requested to receive more than one box, like me.  If there are more potential recipients than boxes, like glamourdolleyes I have enough samples to start a box, too.
We had about 8 people in each round this time and it's already been more than 9 weeks and we aren't quite finished with one of the boxes. These things take longer than you would think, because sometimes the box stops moving for a bit. We'll decide what will happen once we've opened sign ups. 

And the problem with having a large number of boxes going is keeping track of them...even with just three, there were times that people got irritated at having to wait for us to get back with them (because both of us who helped run it do have jobs and other obligations, so the email was generally checked once a day by each of us). If only a few people desire to be part of more than one box, it would likely be manageable and those could be included as needed to keep the box numbers fairly even. But if it gets to be too many, we'd probably have to limit it.

It's a really fun thing to do, but as this will only be our 2nd round, I'd hate for it to get out of hand too fast, you know?

Latest posts

Back