Box 3 Thread

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by CrabbyMrsJ /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Hi! I sent an e-mail today, but haven't heard anything from that e-mail address. I'd like to get the package ready to go soon. Will anyone let me know where I should send it? Many thanks,

Cheryl
I check that email once a day, max. I'm not sure how often yousoldtheworld checks it, but it can take some time...give us at least 24 hours...she answered you though.

Originally Posted by Playedinloops /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by CrabbyMrsJ /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Hi! I sent an e-mail today, but haven't heard anything from that e-mail address. I'd like to get the package ready to go soon. Will anyone let me know where I should send it? Many thanks,

Cheryl
I check that email once a day, max. I'm not sure how often yousoldtheworld checks it, but it can take some time...give us at least 24 hours...she answered you though.

THANKS a lot! Got it. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Will post what I added/took very soon. 

Hi there! WOW this was a fantastic idea. I'm so grateful to all of you for organizing and participating!

Box is packed. I didn't realize I was supposed to post photos.

But I took the following:

- 3ml Chanel Sublimage Eye cream

- Molton Brown body lotion (30ml)

- LaFresh makeup remover sachet

I added:

- supersmile powdered mouthrinse sachet

- Abra Therapeutics stress therapy bath - lavender & chamomile, 3oz, good for one nice bath

- Klorane eye-makeup remover, travel sized, never tried 25ml

- Jo Malone English Pear and Freesia sample in mini pump spray

- Sally Hansen Maximum Growth cuticle and nail treatment

- Laura Geller Blush-N-Brighten in Honey Dipped (full sized, tried once)

- Taylor Swift wonderstruck (my daughter ripped the cardboard thingy off--sorry. She's 3YO)

- Redken shine flash glistening mist, 2.1oz deluxe sample, tried once

Hi! I dropped the box at the post office this morning. Here's the delivery confirmation number: 0311 3260 0000 2918 4181

Many thanks!

CMJ

Originally Posted by CrabbyMrsJ /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Hi there! WOW this was a fantastic idea. I'm so grateful to all of you for organizing and participating!

Box is packed. I didn't realize I was supposed to post photos.

But I took the following:

- 3ml Chanel Sublimage Eye cream

- Molton Brown body lotion (30ml)

- LaFresh makeup remover sachet

I added:

- supersmile powdered mouthrinse sachet

- Abra Therapeutics stress therapy bath - lavender & chamomile, 3oz, good for one nice bath

- Klorane eye-makeup remover, travel sized, never tried 25ml

- Jo Malone English Pear and Freesia sample in mini pump spray

- Sally Hansen Maximum Growth cuticle and nail treatment

- Laura Geller Blush-N-Brighten in Honey Dipped (full sized, tried once)

- Taylor Swift wonderstruck (my daughter ripped the cardboard thingy off--sorry. She's 3YO)

- Redken shine flash glistening mist, 2.1oz deluxe sample, tried once

EEK! I did not realize that happens. I don't know how to edit that post. There isn't an edit button, just a red flag. What am I missing? For some reason, I cannot do it on this thread, but on others. Is there a bug?

Box 3 has made it to the final participant! And she now has Ampym's information. Hooray, good job ladies! 

Originally Posted by yousoldtheworld /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Aww, yay!  Box 2 should get to the last one tomorrow, too, so we're really nearing the end! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Yup, box 1 is on it's way to the final person too. YAY! 

Hey ladies where can I sign up for the next round. I have so many samples that need home and would love to hopefully get some stuff I'm actually interested in.

Originally Posted by luckylilme /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Hey ladies where can I sign up for the next round. I have so many samples that need home and would love to hopefully get some stuff I'm actually interested in.
We'll open sign ups later, after this round has finished. 

Originally Posted by Ampym /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Box three has comPleted its journey. I can send a starter box ASAP. It is ready I just need the next person's address. This was so much fun.!
Great, we'll let you know when we're ready. We have to re-open sign ups still, waiting on box 1 to make it back.

Originally Posted by Playedinloops /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Great, we'll let you know when we're ready. We have to re-open sign ups still, waiting on box 1 to make it back.

Hey there, I emailed you my info for the next box a while back? Do I need to do anything else to be a part of this next one?

Originally Posted by mega789 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Hey there, I emailed you my info for the next box a while back? Do I need to do anything else to be a part of this next one?
We haven't opened sign ups yet, we are still waiting on one box to finish.

Originally Posted by eclipsechick08 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Still nothing on box 1?
nope. I emailed the person who has it again to see if she sent it out yet, once she does it should be to me in a day, we are in the same (small) state.

She has logged into the forums AND she has posted on her blog recently, so we know it's not an emergency situation. At this point, it looks like we are being deliberately ignored.

Latest posts

Back