Box 3 Thread

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yousoldtheworld

Michaela
Reaction score
If box 3 participants want to talk about what they got/anything about the box, you can do that here. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  You can also post when you receive and send the box, if you want.

I wonder why i'm having trouble subscribing to this thread? It says "subscription failed".

Anyway, heads up to whoever gets the box after me, but I have a ton of stuff to add to it! Time to clean out the closet! lol

Hi all! just sent my box out! Will msg you the delivery confirmation info.

I took out:

mini smashbox lip gloss

aveda shampoo/conditioner minis

l'occitane verbena scrub packet

jo malone ampule of lime blossom (TY so much!)

packet of boost orange drink everyone but me has gotten in a bb! 

blue curly sexy hair conditioner foil packet

And put in:

yu-be moisturizer mini

mini gold nailpolish (sephora for OPI)

stila one-step makeup foil packet (darker shade)

DDF mattifier deluxe sample

Per Fekt complexion enhancer blister pack (medium shade)

Benefit Hoola sample card

Sephora full size eyeshadow in shimmery chocolate shade (don't know name)

Two faced lip of luxury blister pack (2 shades to try)

That means there are now two nail polishes in there, and plenty of other good stuff up for grabs. Happy trading! 

Hopefully that's okay--I just looked at the other threads and am now second-guessing myself bc people are putting in lots more extra samples. I tried to match what I took out and give a variety of things. I'll add more next time I end up in the swap. At least the DDF is pricey and the eyeshadow is full sized. 

NP

I think your samples look great. I would love to get those things in my box. I only added more because I knew I couldn't or wouldn't use those things, so hopefully someone else will.

Originally Posted by nicepenguins /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Hopefully that's okay--I just looked at the other threads and am now second-guessing myself bc people are putting in lots more extra samples. I tried to match what I took out and give a variety of things. I'll add more next time I end up in the swap. At least the DDF is pricey and the eyeshadow is full sized. 

NP

That's fine!! Don't worry about it. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I think a lot of us just had stuff to get rid of so it ended up in there, your additions are fine. 

Originally Posted by nicepenguins /img/forum/go_quote.gif

NP

The stuff you put in was great! No worries. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I received the box yesterday! I have it sealed already and ready to ship out so no photos, but:

I took out:

Youngblood HD powder

Comodynes Self Tanning towelette

Murad Acne Spot Treatment

Keracolor hair treatment packet

Agraria shampoo

DDF Mattifying Lotion

Too Faced Lipstick sample

I put in:

At least 10 Shu Uemera skincare samples (in packets an vials)

DKNY perfume sample

Pure Clean Cotton Perfume Sample

X-Out Shine Control

(and I think there might be one more item but I forget what it is)

Just received my box today!!

This is what was inside:                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         

What I took:

What I put inside:

I hope you like the Shu skincare samples!!! 

Originally Posted by Greenie4life /img/forum/go_quote.gif                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 
What I took:

Is sign-up still closed? I would love to participate or get added to the wait list. 
smile.gif

Originally Posted by mega789 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Is sign-up still closed? I would love to participate or get added to the wait list. 
smile.gif

You can email your info but we aren't starting another box until these 3 finish. 

Originally Posted by Playedinloops /img/forum/go_quote.gif

This one should be getting to crabbymrsj soon! She is next on the list.
Just received it! Thank you! But need the address to send to the next person. Is there a post or something I can reference to find it? I'd like to send it out on Monday...

Originally Posted by CrabbyMrsJ /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by Playedinloops /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Just received it! Thank you! But need the address to send to the next person. Is there a post or something I can reference to find it? I'd like to send it out on Monday...

Everyone, send an email to [email protected] when you get the box to get the new address, and also ideally when you send it out, makes it easier to keep track of.

Originally Posted by yousoldtheworld /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by CrabbyMrsJ /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by Playedinloops /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Everyone, send an email to [email protected] when you get the box to get the new address, and also ideally when you send it out, makes it easier to keep track of.

Hi! I sent an e-mail today, but haven't heard anything from that e-mail address. I'd like to get the package ready to go soon. Will anyone let me know where I should send it? Many thanks,

Cheryl

Latest posts

Back