Brad & Angelina: Things Are 'Really Good'

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Despite increasingly shrill gossip that Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie are heading for a split, "The rumors are totally and completely false," a source close to the family tells PEOPLE in its new issue, on newsstands Friday.

"There are no problems whatsoever," the source adds. "Things are really good."

In fact, those who know the couple best say their only problem at the moment is the rumors themselves: that Jolie is fighting with Pitt, suffers from an eating disorder and is feuding with Pitt's parents, Bill and Jane.

Pitt's brother Doug, 40, who joined his parents and sister Julie at nephew Maddox's sixth-birthday party in early August in Santa Barbara, Calif., dismisses the speculation with a chuckle – and Jolie, 32, has apparently done her best to brush off the more frivolous claims, including one that she angrily threw wine at Pitt, 43, while on vacation in France.

"Ridiculous," says a Jolie-Pitt source.

SOURCE

That has always been obvious to me
biggrin.gif
I don't listen to annoying tabloid leeches.

Thanks for posting.

Despite what anyone says, I think they're good together. I've never seen either of them happier... Yes, to me Brad even seems happier than he did with Jennifer. Don't get me wrong, I like her, but I think he's happier with Angelina. I wish them the best, and I too hope they're together for a LONG time!

Their lifestyle looks unstable. Jet setting with the family so often.

I wouldn't think that's a healthy habit to have. And ffs, why does Angelina never smile?

I guess it's alright they stay together - I can't like them even if I try. :S

Originally Posted by Aquilah /img/forum/go_quote.gif Despite what anyone says, I think they're good together. I've never seen either of them happier... Yes, to me Brad even seems happier than he did with Jennifer. Don't get me wrong, I like her, but I think he's happier with Angelina. I wish them the best, and I too hope they're together for a LONG time! I agree completely, what a fit they seem. They really look so happy, in a real way, real life is not about constantly smiling in front of cameras, people deserve privacy. And I love what Angie and Brad are doing to help people.

Originally Posted by CellyCell /img/forum/go_quote.gif Their lifestyle looks unstable. Jet setting with the family so often.I wouldn't think that's a healthy habit to have. And ffs, why does Angelina never smile?

I guess it's alright they stay together - I can't like them even if I try. :S

Their lifestyles are "unstable" because they are very involved in human rights works and have a culture diverse family, I think traveling is the best education you can give a child, by learning cultures and diversities first hand. If everyone would travel than there would be less ignorant people.
She does smile, I have plenty of pictures where she is smiling, It is not hard to imagine that you are not smiling when there is a gang of paparazzi following you around at every step you take though, don't you think?

I think Brad and Angelina are VERY sincere people, at leas they don't sit around in their Hollywood mansions all day investing time in getting plastic surgery and exercise, and how good they look on the red carpet. They are beautiful people in every sense.

I agree with Babette.

They are good together and look very happy.

Good luck to them! I hope they stay together for the sake of all those children! I think their beginnings leave a little to be desired, but they do seem like a good fit. Sort of an opposites attract kinda thing.

I still say meh. And all those kids are under the age of what, 6?

I dunno how they'll learn being less ignorant traveling around often at that age.

Maybe at an appropriate age I wouldnt care and see that point of view. But I don't think its healthy(and im not thinking mentally) to constantly take 4 bebes around the world, imo.

Originally Posted by CellyCell /img/forum/go_quote.gif I still say meh. And all those kids are under the age of what, 6?I dunno how they'll learn being less ignorant traveling around often at that age.

Maybe at an appropriate age I wouldnt care and see that point of view. But I don't think its healthy(and im not thinking mentally) to constantly take 4 bebes around the world, imo.

I have been traveling since I was two years old and let me tell you, it does make an impact.
A child absorbs alot at the age of 2-6 ... it is the ideal age to learn another language, to learn alot and be able to retain information.

As far as physical health wise, maybe if they traveled coach it would be hard but they got their own private planes. I dont think its unhealthy at all - as long as they get their proper amount of sleep and play time.

Back