Brad & Angelina

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I can't see them as a couple either. Thanks for the update. Without your post I wouldn't have even known.

I read Star LOL So I've seen the pics they have in this week's issue.... wow! Can't believe they are really going for it! Hmmm.. good LOOKING couple, but I don't know how good of a match they are. Seems Brad is looking for something to preoccupy himself with - that has the kid, the 'up for anything' attitude that he thought Jen lacked. But who knows how long it will last... seems like it's all just about the fascination of it all. Something new to him.
icon_wink.gif

i don't know what to think about them as a couple. i do like them individually also.

I used to like her as an actress...but after this, I don't think so; not anymore.

she is very commited to her son, and now she even has a daughter. Brad wants a family. that's probably what he likes about her.

But seriously, who cares? I could care less that he and aniston broke up. they have their reasons. half of my friends are dating/married to people I could've never seen them with. still they are happy. I don't see why it should be any different for these two.

NO way.. Are the rumours true so? Are the officially a couple or are ye only going on these pics? *giggles with excitement on hearing new gossip*!!

she has a daughter?

i like her no shit attitude, but she's grimey and everyone knows that. it looks as if they've been together when he was married, so i have no respect for women who go after guys that are involved with others, especially married.

no one knows the whole story, of course, so i could just be talking outta my ass
smile.gif

I was dissapointed to hear theat Brad and Jen split up. Personally i don't think it will last between them either. I think Brad was better matched to Jen (astrologicaly speaking) and that mabe Brad scratched the so called '7 year itch'. I think for Angelina this relationship is based more on passion/lust/obbsession and when that wears off they might not even be compatable. I suppose only time will tell.

I was sad about Brad and Jen too, but Brad and Angelina will be a HOT couple! And at least they may want the same things, like a family.

yeah, people break up all the time. wanting a family is kind of a big deal.

Tabloid papers are saying that guests at a hotel in Korea heard “wild animal noises†coming from their room during the week. And that when hotel security went to the room Brad said “everything is ok here guysâ€!! Hmm, do I believe that or not

Laura, I read that somewhere, too. LOL Hotel security went to their room door with weapons thinking someone was being mauled by wild animals, while it's rumored that it was just Brad & Angelina having very wild sex. Gotta love it!
icon_biggrin.gif

hmmm come to think of it, where was her son during all this?
confused.gif

Poor Jennifer,she never had a chance.I think he wanted to have children so bad and she wasnt ready,the price of fame sucks ,some of this stars look so perfect and its all at a price.

It's sort of legitimate. I mean they were a cute couple, but he's over 40! If he waits much longer, he'll basically spend the rest of his life raising kids ya know? I mean I don't want to be a young mom, but I also want to have kids by the time I'm 35 so I can have my independence when I'm in my 60's! Granted when you're as rich as they are, you don't have to worry so much about supporting kids and can pay people to take care of your kids all the time, but still!

Latest posts

Back