Brangelina's wedding?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I dont think anybody posted it yet so here it comes.. I wonder if it's for real or just next rumor
biggrin.gif

Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt are set to wed, it has been claimed.

According to reports, the couple are desperate to the knot and are planning a September ceremony, depending on how soon Brad can finalise his divorce from estranged wife Jennifer Aniston.

A friend of Angelina's revealed to Britain's The People newspaper: "They want to make it official as soon as possible. They feel they were made for each other."

It has also been claimed that Brad, 41, has already introduced Angelina to his parents in a bid to win their approval for his new relationship and clear the way for an autumn wedding.

Meanwhile, Angelina is set to have the names of her two children tattooed on her back.

The 30-year-old star allegedly wants tributes to her two adopted offspring - four-year-old son Maddox and new baby daughter Zahara - etched on to her body to show the world her love for them.

Angelina, who is dating Hollywood heartthrob Brad Pitt, is famed for her love of body-art.

The stunning 30-year-old actress already has eleven tattoos and last month was said to be planning to have a bunny tattooed on her butt - in honour of lover Brad who was born in the Chinese year of the rabbit.

source: http://people.monstersandcritics.com...y_tie_the_knot

Wow, I don't even know what to say about this. If it makes them happy, I just hope that her kids aren't affected.

No matter what, Brad and Jennifer were MUCH MORE better together...ok, ok, Brad and Angelina are good together too but I just think Brad and Jen are like made for eachother and its really sucks they arent together anymore!

Lets just imagine that Brad and Angelena do live happily ever after for 7 or 8 years, going by Brad's past record he will break up with Angelina like he did with Jen.This guy needs to learn the meaning of the word commitment.

Originally Posted by Pauline Lets just imagine that Brad and Angelena do live happily ever after for 7 or 8 years, going by Brad's past record he will break up with Angelina like he did with Jen.This guy needs to learn the meaning of the word commitment. my thoughts exactly, as sexxy as he is, he's a real commitmentphobe...

Originally Posted by QurlySq my thoughts exactly, as sexxy as he is, he's a real commitmentphobe... Well said QurlySq:icon_love

I was like OMG when i first started reading this but then i saw that the article was from "The People" which is a british tabloid and not one article in it is ever true!!

Originally Posted by Laura I was like OMG when i first started reading this but then i saw that the article was from "The People" which is a british tabloid and not one article in it is ever true!! time will tell
smile.gif
but i am aware it might be only another gossip
smile.gif

angelina is a bigger commitment phobe.. she never has stable relationships.. ive read that she just likes having sex partners n no relationships.. n her own father called her a psycho.. im not angelina bashing, jes making a point that theyre in a little over their heads if theyre thinking about marriage already

Originally Posted by Leta112 No matter what, Brad and Jennifer were MUCH MORE better together...ok, ok, Brad and Angelina are good together too but I just think Brad and Jen are like made for eachother and its really sucks they arent together anymore! It seems very ironic that Angelina won't talk to her dad because he cheated on her mom but it was okay for Angelina to cheat with Brad Pitt who was married to Jennifer Aniston. Angelina is a big hyprocrit!
rockwoot.gif
laughing.gif

Originally Posted by Pauline Lets just imagine that Brad and Angelena do live happily ever after for 7 or 8 years, going by Brad's past record he will break up with Angelina like he did with Jen.This guy needs to learn the meaning of the word commitment. agree

Originally Posted by movie fan It seems very ironic that Angelina won't talk to her dad because he cheated on her mom but it was okay for Angelina to cheat with Brad Pitt who was married to Jennifer Aniston. Angelina is a big hyprocrit!
rockwoot.gif
laughing.gif
welcome to MuT!
wow, this post is soo old LMAO i was like, 2 kids? what happened to shiloh? lol

Originally Posted by Jennifer welcome to MuT!
wow, this post is soo old LMAO i was like, 2 kids? what happened to shiloh? lol

ha ha me too I have to start looking @ the date before reading the posts

Latest posts

Back