breast enhancement pills?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Has anyone tried breast enhancement pills or anything else who is natural?

I have used Breast success for 5 months now and it has bin a difference.

not a hole cup size but absolutt abit bigger and firmer.

Heard about Breast Gain Plus, it had gotten good reviews.

Anyone tried that?

Kristina
icon_redface.gif

I actually read up on this for my cousin whos older and wanted to get implants.From what i got ,those pills just temp make boobies bigger,but once you stop taking them they will go back down to your normal size.I wouldnt mind having smaller boobs,you can wear so much and look classy,sometimes i will put on a shirt that a model has on in the store and it looks great and classy on her but it looks vulgar on me,lol i would love to go with no bra,that would be so liberating
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by nydoll23 I actually read up on this for my cousin whos older and wanted to get implants.From what i got ,those pills just temp make boobies bigger,but once you stop taking them they will go back down to your normal size.I wouldnt mind having smaller boobs,you can wear so much and look classy,sometimes i will put on a shirt that a model has on in the store and it looks great and classy on her but it looks vulgar on me,lol i would love to go with no bra,that would be so liberating
icon_cheesygrin.gif
Thanks a lot!

You made me smile
icon_cheesygrin.gif

They said if I take 1 pill, (insted of 3 as I do now) after you had gotten the size you wanted, it would last.

We will see.....

also looking for a bust firming cream(never give up)

Heard that St.Herb breast cream was good.

Will try that later.

Kristina

Hope it does work out for you
icon_cheesygrin.gif
Let us know in the review center just in case its the best thing ever, you can share it with the other girls
icon_cheesygrin.gif
Glad you jumped right in with posting.
wink.gif

Ive heard some good reviews on some of those breast enhancement pills. A lot of them seem to contain natural herbs etc. There is also another thing Ive seen advertised called a brava or something similar.Personally i don't need them, would love a reduction actually...ha ha but i reckon they give good results.

Did you know you can get your breast made bigger in your luch hour.Yep they are now doing lunchtime operations where a local anesthetic and the surgeon pops in the implants.

Imagine tell your co workers at lunch time

''Im off to get my boobies done"

Coworkers:"HUH"
icon_eek.gif

yOU:ummmm Im going to get a bluberry sub""
icon_redface.gif

LOL
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Pauline Ive heard some good reviews on some of those breast enhancement pills. A lot of them seem to contain natural herbs etc. There is also another thing Ive seen advertised called a brava or something similar.Personally i don't need them, would love a reduction actually...ha ha but i reckon they give good results.Did you know you can get your breast made bigger in your luch hour.Yep they are now doing lunchtime operations where a local anesthetic and the surgeon pops in the implants.

Wow, is that true? No thanks! I would never go to a sergeon, only natural herbs for me.

Had a good laught when picturing it
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Back