brew lipstick

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by lizzyb831 you guys have me curious about this lippie now. lol.
what other lippies look similar to it. i have high tea and c-thru lipglass. are those similar?

does anyone have pics?

i'll take some of my lips when i get home.
the reason why i love it is because it tones down my pigmented lips, which makes it a bit pink. pink lipsticks usually don't look good on me, so since it's my natural color, it looks nice!

Originally Posted by Jennifer i'll take some of my lips when i get home.
Awesome! I really wanna see it too!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

sorry they didn't come out too well. my lips are a VERY pigmented rose shade, so this tones it down and adds a little nude to it.

Originally Posted by Jennifer sorry they didn't come out too well. my lips are a VERY pigmented rose shade, so this tones it down and adds a little nude to it. That's really nice! What is the 'finish' of it??? I'm really liking the lustre finishes lately.
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 That's really nice! What is the 'finish' of it??? I'm really liking the lustre finishes lately.
icon_cheesygrin.gif
lustre
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by lizzyb831 what other lippies look similar to it. i have high tea and c-thru lipglass. are those similar? lizzy, in my opinion, i don't think it's much like high tea, but it's like c-thru.
i took a pic.

the top lip is two layers of brew and the bottom lip is two layers of c-thru. they're very much alike!!! brew's just the lipstick version of the color, which i prefer more
icon_cheesygrin.gif

P.S. sorry about my lips. today was a lazy day and i keep biting my lips AND they haven't been exfoliated in 2 days, so i apologize
icon_redface.gif

i hope this helps!

yay. thanks jen
smile.gif
i'm not a huge lipstick person and likegloss, so i'm happy i don't have to hunt for brew now. lol.

Originally Posted by lizzyb831 yay. thanks jen
smile.gif
i'm not a huge lipstick person and likegloss, so i'm happy i don't have to hunt for brew now. lol. you're welcome!
i can't believe how identical they are. i had no idea, so now i thank YOU
wink.gif

Back