Bridal mu before & after

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
i just found it and want to char

amazing what mu can do

BeforeAndAfter_KALOT_n.jpg

BeforeAndAfterKALOT01.jpg

BeforeAndAfter_KALOT_n4.jpg

BeforeAndAfterKALOT04.jpg

BeforeAndAfterMELAWOT1.jpg

BeforeAndAfterMELAWOT2.jpg

BeforeAndAfterMELAWOT5.jpg

BeforeAndAfterEREV1.jpg

BeforeAndAfterKALOT02.jpg

BeforeAndAfter_KALOT_n2.jpg

BeforeAndAfter_KALOT_n6.jpg

I like number 2 and number 9 the most. They perfectly emphasized beautiful features of these models and hidden small imperfections. on some of the pictures it is too much makeup IMO, even for a wedding
smile.gif
thanks for sharing!

Originally Posted by vanilla_sky /img/forum/go_quote.gif I like number 2 and number 9 the most. They perfectly emphasized beautiful features of these models and hidden small imperfections. on some of the pictures it is too much makeup IMO, even for a wedding
smile.gif
thanks for sharing! I agree with you exactly, I mean you MOST definitely want to look beautiful on your wedding day, but too much mu is a no-no. The makeup for the first pic is pretty, just not for a wedding.

Nice job, but I also think that some of them are wearing too much makeup for a wedding. My favorite is third one!

dang they did a good ass job on number six!!!! it's hard to cover under eye circles!!! the eyeshadow is beautiful!!! i like choice of eyeshadow colors and how the makeup artist plays with colors, not like some boring mua who like to play it safe with brides by using browns and natural colors.

This attachment should be appropriate for this thread. I am not sure though if they have gone through 'extreme' makeovers but I agree , a skillful MU application can totally change one's appearance.

This attached photo was taken at a competition in June

2006. The competition was between 9 women for best makeover.

They had every possible beauty treatment available to them

over a period of 12 hours before the contest. Look at the before

and after photos. It really is Shocking!

Conclusion - there are no ugly women * (see below), only

poor women.... If you had the money....Good Grief!!!

BTW, the woman 2nd from the left won the contest.

Nice. Some of them are more club makeup than wedding but hey! its their wedding and they will cry if they want to.

Latest posts

Back