Bright pink blush suggestions?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey there, I'm a bit obsessed with blushes lately. I'm looking for a really pretty light pink blush to add to my collection. My skintone is somewhere between nc25 and nc30. Right now I'm more on the lighter side though. Any suggestions are gladly welcome! Thanks!

Tarte Amazonian clay blushes are really nice; they blend really easily and stay on all day.  Dollface & Adored are light pink & Amused is a dark pink. 

I was going to suggest the same blushes! Also if you can get your hands on it, try out the fantastic foursome from tarte, and specifically the color fantastic, I have a review on my blog with swatches if you are interested in seeing it. The link is in my signature.

Also nars gaiety is a bright pink too, not as pigmented as fantastic though

I would recommend Nars Desire, beautiful bright pink that stays true and lasts. 

I'm with some of the others and think Dollface from Tarte would make a great choice. I also have been loving Pale Pink from Bobbi Brown. Don't let the name fool you. It's a gorgeous perfect pink shade that should work well with your skintone.

Latest posts

Back