Brighten Your Skin Using Illuminating Makeup

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
0807_beauty_illuminating_3.jpg

The Face

If you look tired or your faux tan is fading, use illuminating makeup to…

Brighten eyes. Apply liquid shimmer at the outer corners of your eyes, on the apples of your cheeks, and down the sides of your nose. “The light will bounce off your cheeks, diverting attention from tired eyes,†says Loraine Abeles, a New York City makeup artist.

Combat sallowness. Blend a dab of cream illuminator over your cheeks, forehead, and chin. (Use sparingly or you could end up looking like the Tin Man.)

Define cheeks. Apply blush, then smooth a bit of shimmery liquid along your cheekbones and blend. “It will make your face look contoured,†says Belinda Moss, a New York City makeup artist.

Im using my skinlights already, its not even that cold out and im looking pasty. lol My tan didnt last at all!

Thanks.
smile.gif

Skinlights is discontinued but I still have my bottle plus they have bare it all lotion but I think that's LE too although I still see it lots.

yeah i stocked up kinda on the skinlights, i was able to grab 3 at Target a while back.

Latest posts

Back