Brightening Moisturizer Neede!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I feel like my skin has been really dull lately, and I would like to invest in a good brightening moisturizer.
Can anyone recommend something that showed good results?

I haven't tried it but the Olay Definity is suppose to have nice light defining moisturizers.

Run......not walk to your nearest Origins counter.  Depending upon where you live, alot of dept stores have an Origins counter within the beauty area (for me its Dillards).  You have got to get the Origins "VitaZing".  I've never had anything more moisturizing and brightening on my face.  Check it out!!!!!

Origins VitaZing SPF 15 Energy-Boosting Moisturizer 95 said skin looked energized and 92 instantly saw more radiant skin This multi-tasking moisturizer handles the vital jobs of hydrating, energizing and protecting to maintain skins momentum all day. Gives skin the refreshing zing of antioxidant-rich Mangosteen. And adds a healthy hit of radiance that mimics the glow you get from a weeks vacation. All in 10 seconds max. Slip it on first thing tomorrow youll look like you eat right, sleep tight dont have a worry in sight.

Second on the origins! Also the body shop Vitamin C Skin Boost. It's 35% off online right now too.

Try Auravie! Has great anti-oxidants. Try using this coupon code for a discount, FACEBOOK25 on auravie.com

Ohh, thanks for the tips! I'm going to check a couple of these out! Who wouldn't want gorgeous glowy skin?

lol that's exactly what I was gonna recommend :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by kikikinzz /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Run......not walk to your nearest Origins counter.  Depending upon where you live, alot of dept stores have an Origins counter within the beauty area (for me its Dillards).  You have got to get the Origins "VitaZing".  I've never had anything more moisturizing and brightening on my face.  Check it out!!!!!

Origins VitaZing SPF 15 Energy-Boosting Moisturizer 95 said skin looked energized and 92 instantly saw more radiant skin This multi-tasking moisturizer handles the vital jobs of hydrating, energizing and protecting to maintain skins momentum all day. Gives skin the refreshing zing of antioxidant-rich Mangosteen. And adds a healthy hit of radiance that mimics the glow you get from a weeks vacation. All in 10 seconds max. Slip it on first thing tomorrow youll look like you eat right, sleep tight dont have a worry in sight.

Back