Brigitte Neilson & Jackie Stallone!!!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Who's been watching Celebrity Big Brother?

I have been clued to the tv even though i think BB has possibly gone a step to far??

<TABLE height=76 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=4 align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD> </TD><TD> </TD><TD> </TD><TD> </TD><TD> </TD><TD> </TD><TD> </TD><TD> </TD><TD> </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Most of us know that there is no love lost between Jackie and Brigitte, since Sylvestar and Brigitte divorced after a stormy marriage.

BB is staying with the 'evil' BB theme from the last BB, but most of us are asking

have they gone to far? They haven't set eyes on each other and certainly not face to face for about 20 years,and Jackie has in the past made it quite clear that she does not like Briggitte.

When Queen Jackie entered the BB house, Brigitte was clearly shocked and cried out 'Oh My God Jackie' Jackie replied 'Yes Jackie!'

Nasty BB had all the house mates dressed in medieval outfits with Jackie being made the Queen along with another housemate lisa. Brigitte had to warm the tolet seat for Jackie and warm her bed as part of the game theme. It is obvious that sparks are going to fly in the house.One housemate (Germaine) has already walked.

Jackie entertained the housemates by reading their palms and seh claims to read 'butts'

The house has some obnoxious celebs including an actor, Germain was the feminist the horrible John, young Kenzie from the band Blazing Squad. Caprice the famous underwear model and lisa and Bez who are both DJ's.

Personally, i hope Brigitte and Jackie make friends and put the past behind them. Brigitte was so concerned about the situation with being in the same room as Jackie and concerned for her family.So far she has stayed in the house...but what will happen next?

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=400 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD>
gallery07_1150_jackie.jpg
</TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top><!--caption--><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD width=1 bgColor=#e1e1e1></TD><TD class=text11 style="PADDING-RIGHT: 3px; PADDING-LEFT: 3px; PADDING-BOTTOM: 3px; PADDING-TOP: 3px" width=398 bgColor=#ffffff>Anyone want their palm read</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Candy, i don't think this is being shown in the US so i think there's only about 4 of us that could have been watching it anyway! I missed it last night but i've been watching it since last week. I read an article yesterday on the Sky News website that BB even think that they've taken it a step too far as Brigitte said she wanted out of the house. There's no sign of her leaving yet though.. Its great TV though, that Jackie is a wacko!

I wa sorry to see Jackie go. I thought she was interesting and funny! I'm so glad that her and Brigitte made up and settled old scores.

I love Briggitte though, i like her style and when she's happy she comes out of her shell.I bet she's pretty wild! I hope we will see more of the real Briggitte.

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=454 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD width=130 rowSpan=2>
brigitte_123x129.jpg
</TD><TD class=text11 vAlign=top>Brigitte Nielsen

Brigitte was once married to Sly Stallone and appeared in Rocky

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

I dont like Lisa though,i think she is two faced and bossy. Bez is growing on me.

Caprice looks like shes had a lot of facial surgery,on her cheekbones,under her eyes and lips.
caprice_123x129.jpg
Even her hair looks fake.Saying that i still like her,but i don't believe she is 33!

Originally Posted by Candy
caprice_123x129.jpg
Even her her looks fake.Saying that i still like her,but i don't believe she is 33! There's no way that girl is only 33!!!! She looks older than my mother!
icon_rolleyes.gif

I think she looks in her early 40's. When you see her face close up,it does look very tight and almost frozen looking.Her lips are very full,but plastic looking. I am not being nasty about her,i just wonder why she had all that surgery done. From looking closely i reckon she has also had her eyelids,under eye and a brow lift.

If she is only 33, she looks older.

Jackie was hilarious Candy, wasn't she! I unlike you though, hate Brigitte. Did you hear what Germaine Greer said about her when she left? She said she left because she thought BB were messing with Brigitte's personal life & thought was so unfair, but then she found out when she left that Brigitte is appearing in all sorts of reality shows at the moment (Surreal Lift 3 being one) and that Brigitte is only putting on an act.

I'd like Kenzie to win!

Li'l Kenzie is cute! I love his big brown eyes.He's so young compared to the other housemates.This will be a great experience for him.I also like his bands song Crossroads.

I think Kenzie will win for sure now.. I'm praying that John goes in tonight's eviction. Did you see Jackie on BBLB? OMG, i nearly wet my pants laughing at her!

Janelle, he is the most ignorant, sexist pig EVER. If you wanna check out HOW RUDE his is visit the Big Brother site in the uk to read a few articles! I tried to add the link here but i'm getting "This Page Cannot be Displayed" so the BB site must be down at the moment

Originally Posted by Laura Janelle, he is the most ignorant, sexist pig EVER. If you wanna check out HOW RUDE his is visit the Big Brother site in the uk to read a few articles! I tried to add the link here but i'm getting "This Page Cannot be Displayed" so the BB site must be down at the moment I'll have to check that out... it's not on over here, so I can't watch it on tv.
icon_confused.gif

Ya i know.. He caused SO much trouble in the house. Thankfully, he got voted out last night!

I would like to see Bez win! I think he is the only housemate being himself (apart from gone John). I am quite surprised by how seriously the celebs are taking BB,considering it is meant to be fun as well as raising money for Charity.

I think that Lisa is a snake and two faced and a bully. John was right about Caprice only being interested in money.Brigitte is just doing the best she can but Jermey Lisa and Caprice all think they are in with a chance to win. As for Kenzie,i dont think he is out to win. He seems happy just to be part of BB and is enjoying the experience.

What i like about Bez is he's real. He also defended (the easy target, Jackie) from the pack of housemates. It's quite funny to watch the people who really want to win!

Yes Bez Won! i think i'me pretty good at choosing winners!
icon_wink.gif
My bf and other friends all thought Kenzie was going to be the winner ,but I just had a feeling about Bez!

I KNOW! I was in shock Pauline.. I was convinced that Kenzie had it in the bag, i'm sure 99% of the people watching thought that too. Bez is weird but in a funny kinda way. You can't help but like him. I just thought Kenzie was adorable though, he's such a cutie!

LMAO at the pic Janelle posted! You should see her without make up! Can you believe she's 84 but tells everyone she's only 71 (that would mean she had Sylvester when she was 13!)

Originally Posted by Laura Can you believe she's 84 but tells everyone she's only 71 (that would mean she had Sylvester when she was 13!) Ya never know!!! LOL
icon_cheesygrin.gif

What the....?????

Originally Posted by NYAngel98
gallery07_1150_jackie.jpg

Some makeup trends we do NOT want our members trying! LOL
icon_eek.gif

Latest posts

Back