Brit-Brit Looks Normal - In A Crazy Way

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Improving...

87863451.preview.jpg

I think she's going thru that Fergie-Face Phaze. You know, a bit haggard.

Bitten, Chewed and Spit out.

But she's matching and looks relatively decent. The hair is too blond for my taste and I understand the need for the Fedora, so I won't go there.

I saw this pic too!! Besides the dress that looks like a tampon...Good! I peed when I saw the shoes...

the shoes are nice...everything looks a bit mismatched but hey its a step up from her recent fashion choices, so that's a definite thumbs up!

Well other than the crazy look on her face and the hair that looks like it's attached to the hat, she looks good. lol.

There was a time when Britney used to dress up really nicely for award shows, but apparently she haven't had a stylist in ages anymore. This outfit looks too crazy...I'm not impressed!

I think the shoes are HOT.... she looks out of place, she's smiling but not really.....
frown.gif

Originally Posted by CellyCell /img/forum/go_quote.gif I think she's going thru that Fergie-Face Phaze. You know, a bit haggard. Bitten, Chewed and Spit out. I don't think it's a phase. I think this is what she's going to be left with after the lifestyle she's led the last few years.
I hate the whole look. The legth of the dress makes her legs look stumpy, the black shoes don't go with the white dress, the cream hat doesn't match anything. And is that clutch she's carrying green? Meh.

She got paid at least $100K to show up @ the club opening, she could've made some kind of effort.

Originally Posted by BeneBaby /img/forum/go_quote.gif Besides the dress that looks like a tampon ha ha ha ha ha ha ha aha ha ha!

but i agree the shoes are awsome.

Latest posts

Back