Brit....Sweetie...that's a skirt.

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LMAO...why must I cry! Brittney, is just a walking garbage can...poor thing, I almost feel sorry for her.

ill.gif
and tired! this girl just never stops!

Originally Posted by Gleam84 /img/forum/go_quote.gif She looks so trashy! Doesn't she realize that? Unfortunately not.
frown.gif
I'm sure in 20 years she'll look back and say
eek.gif
WTF was I thinking?!?!

This deserves one big... huge... enormous... gigantic... GINORMOUS

WTF!!!!!!

Originally Posted by Ohappydayes /img/forum/go_quote.gif OMG! PLEASE don't ask this question! I'm afraid of the answer!!! My apologies if this is reposted (I can't links or pics yet).
Here's what's next. Since I can't post links either
frown.gif
check out the Bizarre section of the UK Sun (thesun . co. uk --> hint: remove the spaces).

I second the notion that there's finally someone who knows less about fashion than I do.

Kassandra

WTF??!! I've seen people wear tube tops as skirts, but not the other way around! That just does not look right

you would think after all the money she has made than ahe would hire someone to tell her what to wear...... cause she missed the fashion class.... She needs help....

.....just when you thought it couldnt get any worse...she always find a way to outdo herself!

She has to be on drugs. HAS to be. I know having kids makes you crazy, but even I know how to put a skirt on and zip it up...

I am so sick of those boots, too, let me just tell ya...I look at them and can almost smell them. YUCKO!

Latest posts

Back