Britney - makeup closeup

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by XkrissyX /img/forum/go_quote.gif She has all the money in the world, she needs to spend it on herself. New refresh makeover and take care of her damn babies. Agreed! I read somewhere that she makes about $700,000.00 a month. Who knows if that's true, but if I had that kind of money I wouldn't be doing my own makeup.. That's for sure!
smile.gif

hm I don´t think her face looks that bad. Ok the eyebrows need some work, but overall that´s how my face would look if somebody zooms in on it. Even with great skincare you can´t prevent every single breakout even if you´re in your late 20s.

Yeah she could get her MU done professionally for everywhere she goes, but IMO the way she did her MU doesn´t look that horrible.

Yeah it's pretty bad but the worst things are that friggin wig & hat!! They need to be BINNED!!

Originally Posted by han /img/forum/go_quote.gif as far as her mu no matter if she applys it or a mu after a night out of clubbing its not gonna stay perfect. This photo was taken as she arrived at the club. This was the *start* of the night out, not the end or after a few cocktails. She knew she was making a public appearance and should've made a better effort.

Okay...everyone is not blessed with a flawless skin. Sometimes, when I get breakouts my skin can look as bad as Britney's. But the thing is, Britney could look so much better if she started putting more effort on herself. She spends her time partying and drinking...no wonder her skin has become worse. She should get facials regularly and get professionals to do her makeup. That's what I would do if I had her money!!

She always looks this way! At least she's not showing her chacha like she was, but underwear that's a different story. Have some class!

I agree with andi! She doesn't look that bad, I don't think you guys would want closeup pictures of your face scrutinized.

she def. needs to do something with them eyebrows they are HORRRRRRIBLE. and she better get some kinda coverup on that face. yuuck.

My skin breaks out like that when I drink too much. I got sloshed on Sunday (I know, I'm a bad girl!) and on Monday had little spots all along my jawline and chin which are only just clearing up now. I think she looks very unhealthy.

Her makeup's not actually that bad though -- if I were walking down the street and saw someone looking like that it wouldn't be remarkable.

Originally Posted by cait /img/forum/go_quote.gif This photo was taken as she arrived at the club. This was the *start* of the night out, not the end or after a few cocktails. She knew she was making a public appearance and should've made a better effort. either way, i still dont think she looks "that" bad imo i think she probley looked better in person ya know without the lense zooming in.

i thought i had bad eyebrows.... with all that money u think she will get a decent wig/extensions and hire a GOOD makeupartist

Okie Dokie, Aprill is confused.....
call2.gif
Maybe I am waiting on the punchline that makes me understand why she has to have a perfect face???? She looks fine to me, normal, which is a good thing IMO. She needs the same thing most ladies need, a touchup on some features on her face, but I am trying to figure out what is so horrible about it. You would be surprised at celebrity faces up close, none of them are perfect. Its just part of the fine print in the creation of man..............
wavey.gif

It appears that she may have once had on makeup-- but it looks like she's sweat some of it off or something. whatever was used to start with-- she needs more coverage.

I agree with Aprill. I don't think she looks that bad. Her flaws are just more noticeable because this is so close-up. Everyone would look that terrible.

And as for it being a club event, maybe she stopped by this event after partying somewhere else. When people go out, they don't always stay at one venue.

All I see on her face is nothing but craziness.

But yeah, if this were in a super market or whatever - fine. But she ain't - so a bit more effort would help her look better. My face is like hers, but I'll be damned if I walked out into a club or an outing with brows like them and nothing on my face to cover scars.

Pencil is not working on her because it always looks smudged.

Eye-booger is such a petpeeve of mines, also. Ay yi yi Brit-Brit.

Latest posts

Back