Britney - makeup closeup

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I'm hypnotized by this closeup of Britney's face @ her LAX club appearance last Friday. She must've done her makeup herself.

5xxij3r.jpg

(extra large version here for anyone who's curious: TinyPic - Share The Experience!â„¢)

I thought about posting this in Skincare, because for me it's such an example of why good skincare is important, but the makeup is so poor I thought it belonged over here more.

For anybody (probably everybody) with a better eye than mine, is she wearing any foundation at all? What would you use to give her some coverage & better defint her other features?

ewwwwwwwwwwwwwww droopy eyes and nasty eyebrows and yes she smokes and drinks and doesnt take care of herself im glad its at least a picture of her face and not her dimply cheesy ass which she has been showing off way to much of lately!

Originally Posted by cait /img/forum/go_quote.gif What would you use to give her some coverage & better defint her other features? Let's see...Def. some foundation, concealer, a hint of blush and/or bronzer, brow powder&clear brow gel, neutral shadow on the brow bone and maybe a different lipgloss

Originally Posted by MissXXXrae /img/forum/go_quote.gif ewwwwwwwwwwwwwww droopy eyes and nasty eyebrows and yes she smokes and drinks and doesnt take care of herself im glad its at least a picture of her face and not her dimply cheesy ass which she has been showing off way to much of lately!
add_wegbrech.gif
LMAO!!!!

Originally Posted by adrianavanessa /img/forum/go_quote.gif Nice veneers. I'm not a dentist but I believe those are her real teeth

With her unhealthy lifestyle, I am surprised she doesn't look worse!! Aside from makeup she needs to take care of her skin. She has some breakouts and flakiness too.

She needs a good concealer and a nice bronzer. Her brows are in serious need of help.

i think she should WASH her face WITH soap completly remove everything on her face...and START OVER!!!!!!!!!!

makes me happy that my skin is in better shape right now than hers.

her brows are really icky.

Originally Posted by JessyAnn74 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
add_wegbrech.gif
LMAO!!!!

I'm not a dentist but I believe those are her real teeth

You are right, those are her real teeth. If you look back at vintage pictures of her from around 2000 I believe you will see the same teeth.

Wow.

I feel bad for her and her babies. She really needs to get some help. Im really not liking the married and divorce britney image.

She has all the money in the world, she needs to spend it on herself. New refresh makeover and take care of her damn babies.

i have totally seen worst skin before and some people no matter what they do they just have bad skin. and if someone took a closeup on me or anyone else our tiny lil flaws would be magnified too. as far as her mu no matter if she applys it or a mu after a night out of clubbing its not gonna stay perfect. i really dont think she looks that bad.

Originally Posted by SmokyEyez /img/forum/go_quote.gif Two Words: Studio Tech - Nc30 studio tech nc 30 isnt for every one it could cause her to break out even more.

What bothers me is that Britney can afford professionals to make her up and style her, yet for some reason she walks around looking like this.

No, it's not THAT bad, but she's a celebrity and this picture was taken at somewhat of an event (when she was going out to a club)... not casually when she was at the grocery store. Most people would love to be able to get a professional makeover before going out... and Britney can do it... but for some reason she just doesn't!

If she wants people to "like her" again and respect her, she should put more effort into her appearance and positive publicity because unfortunately that is what her fans and the people that don't actually personally know her will be basing her on.

Once again, I don't think she actually looks bad here... I have seen plenty of people who look worse (not really celebrities though). I just think since she is so publically viewed and judged she should want to have her makeup look a little more put together when she is going out instead of looking so run of the mill.

My skin isn't crystal clear either and a lot of the times I'm too lazy to be bothered putting on foundation or concealer before going out to work or to do trivial things. If I was going to a club, I'd put the effort forth. If I was a celebrity, or if I knew a lot of people would be photographing me, I'd put the effort forth. So I don't really see what she is doing here.

Latest posts

Back