Britney Spears is a Thief

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Gas Station Owner to Britney: You Stole My Lighter!

SATURDAY DECEMBER 08, 2007 05:00 PM EST

britney_spears.jpg

Britney Spears walked out of a Sherman Oaks, Calif., gas station on Friday and joked to cameras that she stole a lighter.

Now, the gas station owner wants her to come back... and pay $1.39.

Chevron owner Jatinder Kaur tells PEOPLE: "Yes, Britney stole a blue lighter here last night. The lighter is $1.39. I'm hoping maybe the next time she comes back she will pay for it. I know she can afford to pay for it, but I'm not planning to file a police report. It's still not right for her to steal the lighter. I hope she will do the right thing the next time she comes here."

Spears, 26, did pay for some chewing gum at the Chevron, but on her way out of the gas station's store, she grabbed the lighter. When a photographer pointed out that Britney "forgot" to pay for the lighter, Britney sarcastically responded, "I stole something. Oh, I'm bad!"

–Pernilla Cedenheim

Source: People.Com

ROFLMAO! Well, it's a damned lighter! I can see why she'd be so sarcastic, but it still doesn't make it right... And if the paps are always so willing to be there, then maybe they should've paid for it the way they pay for Seinfeld's parking tickets!

Well it's just a lighter, but it annoys me how childish she is. She has the money, she should have paid for it, but of course she just wants to let everybody know that she can do whatever she wants. Didn't she steal from Hustler recently too?

Latest posts

Back