Britney Spears Shows for Deposition

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Britney Spears Shows for Deposition

THURSDAY JANUARY 03, 2008 02:20 PM EST

By Ken Lee

Britney Spears and Kevin Federline Photo by: Owen Beiny / WENN; Ethan Miller / Getty

kevin_ferderline320.jpg
After numerous failures to show up, Britney Spears arrived for her deposition in her custody case at the office of Kevin Federline's attorney in Los Angeles on Thursday.

Spears is expected to be grilled about her past drug and alcohol use, her apparent failure to follow court orders and anything pertaining to her parenting skills.

"A deposition can be emotionally draining, because Kevin's lawyer can ask very personal questions about her relationship with her kids – and she'll be under oath," says L.A. family lawyer Lynn Soodik, who's not involved with the case.

Just a day prior, Spears's legal team filed a request with a court to be removed from the singer's custody case, citing a "breakdown in communications" with Spears. A hearing for that matter is set for Feb. 4. Until then, the firm of Trope & Trope still represents her.

Federline's lawyer, Mark Vincent Kaplan, has already completed a number of depositions with Spears associates including her longtime friend, Alli Sims, former manager Larry Rudolph, and former bodyguard Daimon Shippen.

Kaplan will use evidence gathered from the depositions to try to persuade the court that Federline should be granted primary physical custody of their kids, Preston, 2, and Jayden, 1, in any final ruling.

People.Com

wow x17 is reporting that she didnt show...again! and x17 are the ones who have a deal with britney - she gives them all her exclusives and they only write nice things about her. so maybe she showed up late or something.

i really dont see how she's gonna get custody of them. Shes proved to be irresponsible by her no-shows and shes failed drugs tests. its horrible to see cos even just 3 or 4 years ago she had it all.

oh hold up i've just read on x17online.com that it was scheduled for 9.45am, she turned up at 11.20am then split after 50 minutes.

Originally Posted by jakk-attakk /img/forum/go_quote.gif wow x17 is reporting that she didnt show...again! and x17 are the ones who have a deal with britney - she gives them all her exclusives and they only write nice things about her. so maybe she showed up late or something.
i really dont see how she's gonna get custody of them. Shes proved to be irresponsible by her no-shows and shes failed drugs tests. its horrible to see cos even just 3 or 4 years ago she had it all.

oh hold up i've just read on x17online.com that it was scheduled for 9.45am, she turned up at 11.20am then split after 50 minutes.

TMZ also reported she didn't show up. I trust People.Com to get it right.

yeah she did show just really late and it looks like she walked out cos she was there less than an hour when they said it'd take approx 3 hours.

I 'm not surprised her lawyers don't want to represent her any more! this woman is a moron!

Latest posts

Back