Brits Kids break her puppies leg....

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Poor puppy
frown.gif

and what do you wanna bet, its ok for them to break his lef, but if he'd mauled their faces off (and itd be well deserved!) then he'd have got put down

it really makes me angry when pet owners dont take proper care of the welfare of their animals. Disgraceful

Quick! Someone needs to call PETA stat! lol, Britney shouldn't be having pets or kids period...she needs to take care of herself first

TMZ just updated the report:

The Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals has resolved its investigation into Britney Spears' dog, and has decided the popwreck did nothing wrong ... well, at least when it comes to her dog.

The president of the Los Angeles chapter of the SPCA tells TMZ the dog did fracture his leg -- but does have a cast. The incident occurred when someone (no word on who) stepped on the dog's leg (arf!) while walking into a closet. Accidents happen, y'all!

The SPCA also tells us the incident had nothing to do with her kids, as some have reported, and that the case is now "resolved." Now about those kids ...

Aww poor lil puppy. Yeah people need to be more responsible for their pets, especially small ones like that. We have a little dog and cats and I always look out for them, even before stepping down from my bed, I don't want to step on one of my pets!

Awwww....poor puppy! I love Yorkies! They're so cute! I think Britney needs help. Raising her kids and with her mental status.

Originally Posted by Manda /img/forum/go_quote.gif Aww poor lil puppy. Yeah people need to be more responsible for their pets, especially small ones like that. We have a little dog and cats and I always look out for them, even before stepping down from my bed, I don't want to step on one of my pets! My dachsund gets under my feet a lot, mainly when there is food involved. He is always in my way when I am cooking. I have never stepped on him, but he lets me know if I get close, its a loud dog scream, and I didnt even touch him. He's just warning me I guess. He's weird, lol.

Oh no. The dog should not be viewed as a "play thing", and that's probably why he/she has a hurt leg in the first place. Mishaps happen with young children, but this should be a lesson to keep all parties supervised.

lmao i could only imagine the scene...not that a pup breaking its leg is funny but watching two toddlers chase after it is kind of hilarious

aww, he's so cute, poor thing. you definitely have to watch your kids with pets when they're so young, they don't understand yet how to treat them, they were probably i'm sure just playing with him like a really fun toy. i definitely wouldn't let my 2yr. old play with my farrets by himself(i'm not sure if she was watching them or not).

Originally Posted by krazykid90 /img/forum/go_quote.gif I HATE it when people let their kids play with dogs unattended! In this situation the poor puppy was hurt, maybe next time she lets the kids play with a dog unattended one of her children will be injured or killed by the dog. When you look at dog attack statistics the vast majority of them were on children, and almost all the time it was because the kid was allowed to be alone with the dog. It's just not worth the risk. You took the words right out of my mouth!! Now the dog knows that he could get hurt playing rough with the toddlers. But kids are going to be kids. It's Britney's responsibility now to keep an eye on them when they play and teach them not to play rough with the pup.

Aww...poor thing. People don't understand that they have to be much more careful and responsible for their small pets. My pom is six pounds (probably about three times as big as London) and I'm always very careful that she doesn't get stepped on or that she doesn't try to jump down from anything too high. Plus, I rarely ever let others hold her and I certainly never let children mess with her.

Back