Brits Kids break her puppies leg....

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
"The pop star’s kids, Jayden James and Sean Preston, were playing rough with the little dog, London, when he yelped in pain, according to US reports.

A source tells the National Enquirer: “When Britney first got the puppy, she showed him to the boys. “Sean chased the little dog until Britney finally had to stop him because the dog ran under the bed and wouldn’t come out.â€

But the boys’ rough play continued - according to the Enquirer, they often threw little London around. And now the pooch is sporting a cast on his rear leg after one recent incident left him in agony. The source adds: “Britney found London under the crib whimpering and crying."

Ummmm how sad!!! Chihuahua's are delicate enough and definitely not pets for crazy little toddlers. So sad.
scared.gif

Originally Posted by JessyAnn74 /img/forum/go_quote.gif still...too fragile for a toddler. Toddler boys are wild!!! Poor pup
frown.gif
^^ditto! puppy is too cute

I HATE it when people let their kids play with dogs unattended! In this situation the poor puppy was hurt, maybe next time she lets the kids play with a dog unattended one of her children will be injured or killed by the dog. When you look at dog attack statistics the vast majority of them were on children, and almost all the time it was because the kid was allowed to be alone with the dog. It's just not worth the risk.

Originally Posted by krazykid90 /img/forum/go_quote.gif I HATE it when people let their kids play with dogs unattended! In this situation the poor puppy was hurt, maybe next time she lets the kids play with a dog unattended one of her children will be injured or killed by the dog. When you look at dog attack statistics the vast majority of them were on children, and almost all the time it was because the kid was allowed to be alone with the dog. It's just not worth the risk. Exactly. I seriously watch to b*tchslap this rampant idiot... poor puppy
scared.gif

Lap Dogs shouldnt even be around children that small unattended because they are so fragile! The poor dog. And those poor kids too.

Originally Posted by Karren_Hutton /img/forum/go_quote.gif Someone should break Britt's leg!! lol
Karren

wow mans true colour lol!!!!!!!
i like the dog!!!

Originally Posted by emily_3383 /img/forum/go_quote.gif Britney posts make me so sad. lol
dito.gif
sleepyhead.gif

Latest posts

Back