Broke down and bought MAC hepcat&Deep Truth

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Can't wait to get them..Just hope I can pull them off..Anyone else have these 2??

Woow..That's an acid green..What color is that?

Originally Posted by Jules
M250_128.jpg
OH I have Hepcat e/s. LOVE IT to death

Melton Mauve is a gret shade..came in my Hollidazzle pink palette..I love that palette

Originally Posted by Jules Actually, I got Melton Mauve
icon_cool.gif

Hey i love these colors!!! When i went to the MAC hypnotique Make over, this is what the MA did. She used pearl CCB all over my lid. Then she put unorthodox as a base, then hepcat on the outside and inner corners of my eyes, then deep truth to line top and bottom. I loved that look. A downside, it creased within an hour because of the cream color base. I tried to do that llook again without the cream color base, the unorthodox would not show, but it lasts longer. and i just use a diff brand for a yellow e/s

Originally Posted by allisong Can't wait to get them..Just hope I can pull them off..Anyone else have these 2??

Sounds gorgeous..I guess I'll have to get my hands on unorthodox now..I have a tip for you though..Retry the same look but instead of the CCB in Pearl,use either MAC Bare Canvas paint or see if you can find Ultima II Fade not crease not eyeshadow base..I guarantee that if you use either of these,the shadow won't crease next time

Originally Posted by maiho Hey i love these colors!!! When i went to the MAC hypnotique Make over, this is what the MA did. She used pearl CCB all over my lid. Then she put unorthodox as a base, then hepcat on the outside and inner corners of my eyes, then deep truth to line top and bottom. I loved that look. A downside, it creased within an hour because of the cream color base. I tried to do that llook again without the cream color base, the unorthodox would not show, but it lasts longer. and i just use a diff brand for a yellow e/s

Hey thanks for the advice. You know what, I did try bare canvas paint and also untitle paint underneath of my unorthodox. It did not crease of course, but it did not bring out the yellow. I cannot get this color to work. soo mad. ahhh
icon_cry.gif
It's just so pretty. I'm this close to putting it up for swap, but I cant let it go cuz its so pretty to look at. hehe. But I did buy Lancome's eyeshadow in slide. It is a bright yellow, and I saw this asian girl wears it and it looks great on her. the yellow shows really well, so i'm hoping this would work on me too since i'm also asian. That girl has about the same face color as me. *crosses fingers* I'm trying this out tomorrow.
icon_confused.gif

Originally Posted by allisong Sounds gorgeous..I guess I'll have to get my hands on unorthodox now..I have a tip for you though..Retry the same look but instead of the CCB in Pearl,use either MAC Bare Canvas paint or see if you can find Ultima II Fade not crease not eyeshadow base..I guarantee that if you use either of these,the shadow won't crease next time

Latest posts

Back