BROKEN LIPSTICK!!! :(

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Reaction score
I really love your idea; it's so inventive! I'll keep this in mind the next time that one of my lipsticks breaks off at the base - usually, I just try to stick in back on the best that I can.

Reaction score
I really appreciate the positive feedback! Thanks, lovelies! I'd love to know what you do when your lipstick breaks at the base! :)

Reaction score
Originally Posted by DIYprincess /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Wow! This is so cute! I'm gonna try this!
Great! Show us what you've done soon!

Reaction score
There is always a ton of lipstick still left inside the tube even if it breaks off where the metal is.... Most people don't realize that

Reaction score
When my lipsticks break off, I just use a candle to heat up the two pieces and then stick them back together and they dry back into one piece. It's really simple.

Reaction score
Originally Posted by PiggyDog /img/forum/go_quote.gif

There is always a ton of lipstick still left inside the tube even if it breaks off where the metal is.... Most people don't realize that
Exactly!! It breaks my heart when people throw them out. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Reaction score
Originally Posted by PiggyDog /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Yep! I use a pair of tweezers or a toothpick to dig out the remaining color of a worn-down lipstick. I do the same thing with flavored lip balms. I like to get my money's worth, especially if I really love the color.

Reaction score
Originally Posted by TeresaDouglas /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Yep! I use a pair of tweezers or a toothpick to dig out the remaining color of a worn-down lipstick. I do the same thing with flavored lip balms. I like to get my money's worth, especially if I really love the color.
I do that too! But I use the toothpick end of a floss pick to scoop them out.

Reaction score
I break mine on purpose bwahahaha. Jk, only the ones I don't use that often. Mine are in pillboxes and not as pretty but it makes room for more lipsticks!

Reaction score
I haven't checked this in a while. I'm glad people are giving out such neat tricks! ((:)

Latest posts