Broken red vessel in my face?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I have had this little broken vein in my face for years. It is red and looks like a birthmark or blemish. But i had it looked and it is a broken vessel. I have tried to cover it with green and blue concealors (for red marks) and it does nothing. Anybody have any suggestions how to get rid of it or hide it really really well?

thank you to my ladies at mut

Hi there,

What you have is very common, they are broken capillaries. They can be removed by a laser. If you go to a dermatologist they can fill you in on the procedure. Oh yeah, your skin may very sesnsitive that why it is caused...i would recommend not to stay in heat to long because it can make it worse.

Good luck

Moneeka

Hi there,

I had one on the tip of my nose, and I went to the dermatologist and she lazered it right off. To be honest, I don't remember it being very expensive....I'd go see your derm and find out how much it would cost, I can't imagine it being too much for just a little area on your face, however - that's how those docs make their money. I'm sure it's considered cosmetic too. Good luck and let us know what you end up doing.

Jen

Originally Posted by xotinkerbellglo I have had this little broken vein in my face for years. It is red and looks like a birthmark or blemish. But i had it looked and it is a broken vessel. I have tried to cover it with green and blue concealors (for red marks) and it does nothing. Anybody have any suggestions how to get rid of it or hide it really really well?
thank you to my ladies at mut

Back