Bronzer

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Everytime I apply bronzer, I'm either not putting it on correctly or it just looks horrible on me.

So here are my questions.

How does everyone apply bronzer?

What's a good bronzer?

What brushes do you use?

I either use an angled blush brush (from Ecotools) or a large tapered powder brush (from Sigma, it's kind off eggshaped.. I forgot the number >.< I can look it up for you if you'd like). I have a very fair complexion so it was hard for me at first; The best tip I ever got definitely is apply with a very light hand. I usually go by the rule that if you can barely see it, it's enough.. I just suck in my cheeks when I contour my face to sculpt the face a bit more as my face is.. round... as in round as the moon. Ugh, lol! I mostly use a matte blush for that, my favorite is TheBalm's Bahama Mama. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Thanks! My face is round too. I think I used a blush brush both times so I was definately wrong there! lol I'll be trying the smaller brush :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by Katie-Gaslight /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I either use an angled blush brush (from Ecotools) or a large tapered powder brush (from Sigma, it's kind off eggshaped.. I forgot the number >.< I can look it up for you if you'd like). I have a very fair complexion so it was hard for me at first; The best tip I ever got definitely is apply with a very light hand. I usually go by the rule that if you can barely see it, it's enough.. I just suck in my cheeks when I contour my face to sculpt the face a bit more as my face is.. round... as in round as the moon. Ugh, lol! I mostly use a matte blush for that, my favorite is TheBalm's Bahama Mama. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Back