Bronzers and Blushes: Current Best Sellers

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score

BRONZERS AND BLUSHES : CURRENT BEST SELLERS AND FAVORITES

[*]Nars body glow- Made from pure coconut oil and extract from the Tiare flower, NARS popular Body Glow creates a lustrous, glistening glow and leaves a sultry scent.

[*]SugarBabySuperstar Shimmer Bronzing Powder- Add luminosity and warmth to your skin with this loose, sheer bronzing powder.

[*]NARS The Multiple Multi-Purpose Stick- Warm, pink-brown with copper shimmer. Blends effortlessly to provide sheer, all-over color of subtle, shimmering accents, contours, and dynamic highlights.

[*]Tarte Cheeck Stain- Popular! A natural-looking flush, a long-lasting tint...What's not to like? Beauty mavens everywhere rave about Tarte's unique gel blush and the dewy, becoming color it creates.

[*]CARGO Blush- NYC makeup artist Troy Surratt's spring makeup pick. A new bronzy-rose hue in the tin-o-blush that you've grown to love. The large surface area lets you pick up pigment evenly for better application.

[*]LORAC portable Paints Face Color- A creamy, sheer, multi-purpose color compact set. Two complementary colors for eyes, cheeks and lips.

[*]Delux Beauty Liquid Pearl Luminizer Lotion for face and bod- Liquid Pearl is a unique head-to-toe treat for skin.

[*]Eyeko Bronzer- Brush on to face for an instant sunny glow.

[*]Eyeko Bronzing Gel- The quick 'n' easy sun-less tan packed with light reflecting gold, bronze and silver micro-spheres suspended in a sumptuous fragrant gel.

[*]Lola Sprinkle Me Shimmer Powder- Add sparkle to your summertime tan. Lola's shimmering body powder is blended with bronzing powder for radiant results. Packaged with a built-in brush, application is easy, portable, and controlled.

[*]Sue Devitt Bronzing Powder for Face- NYC makeup artist Troy Surratt's spring makeup pick for achieving a sun-kissed, pink-tinted glow without stepping outside.

[*]Sue Devitt Studio Liquid Gold Coast Bronzing Glow- This brand new formula is named after the beautiful beaches in Sue Devitt's native Australia. Get an instant burst of glowing color in a perfect bronze shade that suits any skin tone -- with a delicious Frangipani scent. Perfect for legs.

[*]SugarBaby Gleam Cream Luminiser- This novel product gives you an instant, bronzed-dewy glow wherever you want it. It's exactly the natural-looking radiance that's perfect for a day at the beach.

[*]Tarte Glistening Powder in Golddigger- Apply Glistening Powder anywhere you want a little extra sparkle. Perfect for cheekbones, arms, shoulders and decollete or as a modern alternative to hosiery. Shimmery gold Golddigger smells slightly of champagne

I've heard a LOT of good things about that Tarte cheek stain! It sounds sheer and pretty. I don't own any of the ones listed either! LOL.

abcbanner1.jpg

I'm still a sucker for BeneFit's Dandelion and Georgia, but I'm very pale, and I don't wear a lot of makeup, so they work wonders for me - just to give me a healthy glow.
smile.gif

Latest posts

Back